19. Soon to be.

They walked in Korea's famous shopping mall, Jungkook is holding Jimin's hand who is looking everything curiously, it's night time so the mall is packed with more people's, he is tightly holding Jimin's hand so he won't lost.

Jimin is just admiring the everything present in the mall, the expensive decorations, interior design is clasy and Modern, the slippery he, he is tightly cluching in Jungkook's strong arm so he don't fell, he never gone places like these. Without wasting anytime Jungkook dragged him in the clothes showroom. They are in a 1st floor, there are not so good brand, the officer decided to go up. He walked towards the elevator the hopped in the elevator which is full with many people, he kept Jimin in the corner so no one can push him here and there. When the elevator stopped in the 5th floor, he immediately walked out with Jimin sticking to him.

They walked together, the officer turned towards Gucci store to buy some clothes. He looked at Jimin who is looking at him curiously like a child. "We are here to select some good clothes for you, let's go." Jungkook said as he started walking but abruptly stopped when he felt Jimin's hold tightened in his hand. "What happened?" The officer asked.

"I-I don't need a-any clothes, I m-more comfortable w-wearing yours..." His eyes widened when he realised what just he said. "I- I mean you don't have to w-waste your money on, I am okay wearing your clothes. I like them." He looked down shyly.

Jungkook's heart fluttered at the confession, well it's not a love confession but for him it's more than that, he felt happy after knowing Jimin like wearing his clothes, he is comfortable in his clothes. He smiled a little looking at the cute boy.

"Hmm, so like wearing them?" Jungkook asked in a teasing tone. The smaller looked at him with wide eyes.

The smaller Shooked his head. "I m-mean if you d-don't have a-any problem." The smaller shuttered.

"I don't have any problem Jimin, but they didn't even fit on you." Jungkook said softly, the younger's heart skip a beat hearing his name from the officer's mouth. "And other thing is you are my spou- soon to be spouse, so, it's my responsibility to fullfill your needs." Jungkook didn't know how he is saying these all things, he didn't know why he is behaving like a responsible husband towards Jimin.

But it's good for future, right?

Jimin's poor heart jumped in his chest when Jungkook called him spouse, he didn't know what he did to deserve this, did he deserve the officer?

"Let's go." Jimin snapped out from his thoughts when Jungkook dragged him in the store.

He is cluching on Jungkook's arm tightly when he noticed the store is full with so many peoples, he looked around to find there's many nice clothes are hanging in the clothes rack. They stopped in the corner there are not many, Jungkook pulled him infront of the clothes rack to select some clothes, but Jimin didn't moved, he just stood there and watched. He glanced at Jungkook who is frowing while looking at him.

"You don't like anything from here?" Jungkook asked as he noticed Jimin is not picking up any piece of clothe which are hanging.

"I- I didn't know a-anything, N-Noona used to buy clothes for me." Jimin said as he bit his lips. "Please h-help me." He let out making puppy eyes.

And Jungkook can never ignore those puppy eyes.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed as he looked at the clothes then he picked up some, sweaters, hoddies and shirts. "Try these." He pushed them towards Jimin who looked at him with wide eyes.

"H-Here?" Jimin said as he looked around with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we have to check the size. Right?" Jungkook said as he is checking more clothes.

"E-Everyone will look at me, If I c-change here." Jimin mumbled cluching on the clothes while pouting, Jungkook looked shocked, what the hell?

"What? No... I mean, just come with me." Jungkook shooked his head as he dragged Jimin to the changing room to check the clothes size and fitting.

After dragging Jimin here to there, now they are sitting on the restaurant which is situated on the same shopping mall, it's been 2 hours. Jimin's tired and hungry after running here and there with Jungkook, who selected everything for his soon to be Spouse, now here they are Jimin is looking all tired and Jungkook is replying some messages on his phone, while waiting for Jimin's favourite cheese pizza.

"Hey cotton candy." They heard the voice which is none other than the Kim Taehyung, Jungkook rolls his eyes and Jimin looked up to saw the other officer who called him 'cotton candy' is coming towards their table, behind them there are 3 more people. Jimin shifted uncomfortably on his chair when he noticed that the 3 other people who are behind officer are looking at them curiously.

"They are my friends." Jungkook said to Jimin sensing the uneasiness in his eyes.

"Hey Jeon." The other officer greeted Jungkook who greeted him back.

"JUNGKOOK AH." Another tall man shouted, making Jimin flinched, he is acting like they haven't met from ages, everyone rolls their eyes.

"Stop overacting Seokjin, You are scaring the kid." Another taller with dark brown hair scolded as the other one pouted.

"Tae Tae I want to meet him, you promised." A man squeeled wishpering to Taehyung even though everyone can hear him, he is cluching onto Taehyung's hand.

"Calm down sunshine." Taehyung said to the other boy who pouted.

"Jungkook can we join you?" A tall with dark brown hair asked looking at the officer.

Jungkook sighed while nodding his head as he dragged Jimin's chair just beside him making the smaller squeeled.

The scene didn't go unnoticed by his all friends as they raised their eyebrows while taking a seat.

"So, are you not going to introduce him?" Taehyung said smirking at Jungkook.

"He is Jimin." Jungkook introduced glaring at the other officer. Then he cleared his throat. "My soon to be Spouse."

He said and their eyes widened accept the other officer

To be Continued.

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨