17. Marry me.

Jimin's heart fluttered when he felt the officer's soft thin lips on his forehead, he closed his eyes, enjoying the moment so much, he never felt like that, what's happening to him? Why his heartbeat always increased whenever the officer is close to him.

He slowly opened his eyes, when he realised the older pulled away from him, he looked up just to see the officer's wide doe eyes staring at him. I-I am s-sorry." The officer cleared his throat as he apologized to the smaller, who just shooked his head and looked down while his cheeks turning red.

After some moments. "I-I made d-dinner." Jimin wishpers, still looking down playing with the shirt sleeves which is very big on him but nonetheless he looked cute, Jungkook is loving it.

"I am going to change." Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin who just nodded his head. Jungkook moves a little but he can't get up.

After some minutes, Jimin looked at him confused. "Um what happened? Why you are not going?." Jimin asked as he squinted his eyes looking at the officer.

"I- I... You." Jungkook pointed at him and that's when Jimin realised he is still sitting on Jungkook's lap, he quickly moved away and looked down embarrassingly.

"I am s-sorry." Jimin mumbled as he ran away in the kitchen to warm their food.

The officer chuckled.

How cute a person can be.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"It's delicious." Jungkook said as he finished his food, after gulping some water, he wiped his mouth with tissue paper. He looked at Jimin who is still eating, the smaller has small appetite, Jungkook noticed it too he didn't eat much just half portion. Jungkook told him to eat more whenever they ate together.

"T-Thankyou." The smaller blushed again, the officer always appreciate the food he make for them, it makes him so happy, which he never felt before, his aunt never appreciated him, he didn't even want to remember her, but his noona after every meal she never forget to appreciate him for making food for them, how is she doing? Does she remembers him? Does she still loves him? He didn't wanted to get emotional, what will officer think of him.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the officer calling his name, he looked at the officer blinking. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked with concern, but quickly looked down at his phone when he heard a buzzing sound, he picked the phone which is placed beside his now empty plate.

He looked at the screen and rolls his eyes. It's his father.

'I am looking forward to meet your spouse'

Jimin nodded innocently. "I-I am okay."

"Jungkook gulped as he remembered what he said to his parents house, he thought about it maybe he just call someone to act like his spouse then he will pay them, but no his father is very clever he will caught him in seconds, he can't take any help with his friends too they're all familiar to his family.

He didn't have any option did he?

He eyed the younger as he looked at him from up to down, Jimin noticed his gaze as he looked down while blushing.

"Jimin what's your age?" Jungkook asked as he tried not to be nervous.

"In t-two days, I am t-turning 18." The younger answered his question, Jungkook nodded, he thought he might be 16 but it's a good thing atleast.

"Where did you live before?" Jungkook asked as he frowned when he noticed the younger expressions changes into a sad one.

But this time he didn't. "I used to live with my aunt." Jimin said in a low voice holding his tears, remembering how they threw him out.

Jungkook nodded. "How you got here? In Seoul." Jungkook asked sighing he didn't wanted to ask further but he can't help, he wanted to know everything about the younger boy.

"I- I... They-" Jimin shuttered, as he remembered how did they accuse him of what he hadn't done, He took a long breath before continuing. "they kicked me out of their house." Jimin said looking down as a tear fell from his eyes, the officer's heart clenched at the sight, how can be someone this cruel. Anger bubbles up in him thinking about his aunts. How can they kicked him out he is still a minor.

"Jimin you know they may even be imprisoned because of what they have done to you. Why they did it?" He asked trying to control himself.

Jimin sniffed as he looked at him with wide eyes, how will he tell him? Is he even believe Jimin? After all he is an officer. But he didn't have to be scared right? He hadn't done anything wrong. "They a-accused me of s-stealing something w-which I-I didn't." He said but after sometime of silence when the officer didn't said anything he panicked. "O-Officer p-please believe me, I hadn't d-done anything, t-they just want to get r-rid of off me." Jimin sobbed looking at the officer who is just staring at him.

Jungkook is lost. He is lost in his own thoughts, someone accused him of stealing? Is he a thief? But even if he is he is a cute one, Jungkook shooked his head, what the hell he is thinking, but he doesn't look like a thief because nothing could be hidden from Jeon Jungkook's eyes, he can just tell by looking at culprit face what crime the person has done, but this boy doesn't look like that he can't even think doing anything like that, he is so innocent, so cute and small, no he can't do that.

"Jimin will you help me?" Jungkook asked as he looked at him seriously, Jimin stopped crying and looked at him with wide eyes, why officer wants his help, he didn't even said if he believes him or not.

He sniffed. "B-But o-officer do you believe me?" He asked his lips woobled.

"I do." Jungkook wishpers as he heard Jimin sighed. "Now tell me will you help me?" Jungkook again asked softly.

Jimin sniffed as he wiped his nose in his sleeves. He nodded eagerly.

"I will do anything." The younger boy said nodding his head many times.

"Marry Me."

To be Continued.

I want more JIKOOK moments

I want more JIKOOK moments. 😭. Comment "👉🏻👈🏻" if you agree.

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨