06. Angel from heaven.

Jungkook is driving the car with a beautiful boy sitting beside him on the passenger seat, he is unconscious. Jungkook is looking at him time to time and remembering the moments whatever happened sometime ago.

He was about to go back towards his car, that's when he heard someone screamed, he quickly remember Soo Yeon was talking about someone in truck, he cursed himself for forgetting about that. Actually it happens because of his dad who is continuously calling him and sending messages to come back home, he got irritated and switched off his phone.

What he didn't expected that on the way towards the truck he was going to crash into an Angel.

Angel From heaven.

His mind chanted when a small body with beautiful face crashed into his chest.

He is very beautiful, his cresent eyes, small button nose his plumpy lips which are white because how terrified he was Jungkook, felt how the boy is shivering in his arms, his blood boiled when he noticed marks on the boys face.

He wants to hide him from this cruel world.

His heart thumps at the thought, he shooked his head.

He was driving towards his apartment which is near the Police Station where his post as Head inspector.

He was still confused about everything what's happening, why can't he just left him in the hospital where they send every victim who found on the truck, why he is taking him Home-

Wait what?

He is talking him home?

Jungkook sighed as he glanced at the boy again whose head is about to bumped in the window, Jungkook quickly stopped the car as he noticed the familiar neighborhood and turned towards the boy-

Oh he remembered his name.

"Jimin." He mumbled under his breath, he unbuckled Jimin's seatbelt and pulled Jimin towards himself. Jungkook's breath hitched when the said boy put his head on Jungkook's chest.

He felt a movement in his chest but he can't tell what's that, or he wants to ignore the feeling.

He already had so much in his plate, he don't want to add more.

But what will he do? If his heart will decide to betray his mind.

He adjusted Jimin on his seat then he unbuckled his seatbelt to get out of the car, he walked towards the other side to get Jimin, he carefully carries him out of the car, then walked towards the tall building with Jimin in his arms ignoring the glances his neighbours throwing at him.

Somehow he managed to take out his keycard from his pocket, he scanned the key card the door opens with a click sound, he kicked the door as he walked towards the other room which is just beside him room, he opened the door then walked towards the single bed, He then gently put Jimin on the bed. Who slightly shivered and whines at the lost of warmness which he was getting from Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly covered him from the blanket to make him warm and after giving a last glance to the boy he walked out of the room to go towards his own room to take shower, then maybe he can ordered some food for himself and the Angel From Heaven.

After a long shower wearing his pair of sweatshirt and pants, he walked towards the other room to checked the boy, he opened the door of the room and peeked inside just to see the boy is all covered in a blanket and curled up looking very small and cute, he walked towards the boy, he only can see his all hair is sprawled on his forehead covering his cresent eyes.

Without realising his lips curled up in a small small looking at the boy.

How a person can be this cute and beautiful. He walked out of the room to get his phone to ordered something, when he opened his phone he huffed getting 100+ the notifications from his family and some of from his work, he ignored everything and ordered something light. Then he checked all his emails and other notifications.

When he saw his mother also called him, he called her back and after 3 rings she picked up.

"Jungkook, where the hell are you? And why your dad is looking very angry." He heard her wishpering on the phone. Maybe dad is there, he thought.

" Mom i was on duty. And about dad I don't know." He said frustrated.

"Jungkook I know what it is." His mother wishpers again.

"Then why are you asking me?" Jungkook asked going towards the kitchen.

"Jungkook you can't always run away, you have to face everything bravely." His mother said calmly not whispering like before.

"And that's what I am doing mom." Jungkook said sternly taking out a water bottle.

"Jungkook I think your dad is right you should stop-"

"Never, I will never." Jungkook said darkly as his grip tighten on the water bottle.

"Jungkook it's been 3 years and you got nothing... Please stop the search and focus on your life." He can hear how his mother's voice trembled as she said those words.

" I will get, one day I will get, and please don't care about me, I am fine." He replied in a soft voice, it's is very sensitive topic for him and his mother he didn't want to argue with her about it.

"Now you don't even come home." She said changing the topic, they knows it's better for both of them.

"Sorry Mom... I was just busy with another case, but it was solved today." He said eyeing the another room door where's the cute boy is sleeping. "I will come next week. I promise." He said as he was about to open the cap of the water bottle but stopped when he heard voices coming from that another room.

"Mom, I will call you later okay!" He said in a rushed.

"Wait Jungkook-"

He hangs up.

He rushed towards the room and opened the door just to get panicked.

To be Continued.

How is it?

Hope you all like this chapter.
Thankyou so much for reading.❤
You all are so amazing.✨