02. Thrown.

Jimin was about to go to his room to sleep that's when Yong ae called him. He quickly runs towards her room swinging on the way.

"N-Noona do you w-want some h-help." No jiminie I don't want any help, I want to show you something." She said as she picked up a bag which is placed on her working table. "Open this." She gave it to Jimin who is looking at the bag curiously. "Open quickly."

"O-Ok." He nodded and opened the bag just to found a new jeans on the bag. "Noona." He whined. "Why are you w-wasting your m-money on me." He said but regrets after getting a glare from Yong ae.

"Don't say rubbish things, I got you gift which is my right." She scolded him softly. "You will wear it on your birthday ok, I will take you out." She said as she saw how Jimin's eyes sparkles as she talked about going out. "I am sorry Jimin, you are suffering here and I can't do anything." She said with guilty eyes and Jimin shooked his head.

"It's not y-your fault noona, i-it's written in my fate and w-we can't do a-anything." about that. Jimin said sadly trying to control his tears. "And T-Thankyou so m-much for the g-gifts, after m-mom and d-dad you are the o-only one who l-loved me so much and I am h-happy with it." Jimin said wiping his tears, Yong ae hugged him quickly, don't want to see her little brother sad.

"Everything will be fine soon, I promise." She wishpered not knowing his brothers life is gonna change very soon. "Now go to sleep, it's getting very late hm." She said pulling away from the hug patting his head, he nodded and left from there after thanking her again and taking his gifts.

As when he was on his way to his room he forgot to notice a figure hidden behind the wall clenching his fist in anger.

"This is supposed to be mine, but this begger is taking my place. It's enough I will make sure to throw this begger out of the house by tomorrow." The figure muttered under his breath.

"Jimin placed the clothes in the bag which his noona gave him morning. "I will wear new clothes on my birthday, yay." He squeeled smiling brightly, his plumpy lips streched in a smile, he opened the small window and looked at the sky, he smiled at the twinkling stars.

"M-Mom, D-Dad don't be worried about me, I am h-happy." A tear rolled down from his eyes but he quickly wiped it. "I-I am turning 18 a-after 2 weeks, y-your j-jiminie is a big boy n-now." He said looking at the stars trying to hold himself not to burst into tears. "I-I am h-happy."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Next morning after doing all his work, he was checking the clothes size as his noona scolded him not checking the size before his birthday so she can exchange it if it didn't fit him, he wears the sweater and jeans, the pink pastel sweater is bit loose on him but nonetheless he is looking very cute and the light blue ripped jeans is very cool, so he thought he will not exchange it, he jumped like a child in his room can't wait for his birthday. As he was about to remove the clothes his room door burst open, revealing his furious aunty and a smirking Jun Ho standing her behind.

"You motherfucker." The lady shouted coming towards him, she slapped him harshly and he was on the floor.

"A-A-Aunty." He sobbed looking towards her, she glares at him with hatred filled eyes.

"Where's my diamond NECKLACE?" She shouted making both of their ears bleed.

"Mother stop shouting." Jun Ho said covering his ears, with his both hands, getting a death glares from his mother. "Ok shout." He muttered rolling his eyes.

"You." She pointed her index finger at Jimin. "Give me my necklace back or I will throw you out from my house right now."

"I- I... I d-don't k-know." Jimin cried his eyes widened in as he saw blood comes from his broken bottom lip, he stood up and looked down on the floor. His heart thumped in his chest when he repeated his aunt's words in his mind 'i will throw you out from my house'.

"Jun Ho check this begger room right now." She greeted her teeth looking at him, as he shivers on his place looking down.

Jun Ho throws everything which is placed in Jimin's room making a mess, Jimin cried more when he saw his parents photo frame on the floor.

"A-A-Aunty I-I don't know a-anything." He tried to prove his innocence but silenced himself getting a glare from his aunt's.

"Mom, it's here." Jun Ho said taking out a diamond necklace from Jimin's bag where he stuffed his old torn clothes, his eyes widened in horror, he shooked his head.

"Oh my, it's mine." She gasped covering her mouth from her hands in shock. "You stole it, that is How you are paying us? You begger why you are alive? You should also died with your parents" She glares at Jimin who continuously shooked his head crying looking shocked as well.

"Mom, you should throw him from our house, look what he did today who knows if tomorrow he murdered you?" Jun Ho said shrugging his shoulders his mother gasped looking at him.

"What I will tell your father? When he will come back from his trip." She asked looking at Jun Ho.

"Just tell him that he is a whore and ran away with someone else." He said with a disgusting face, she thinks for some seconds then hummed.

"Leave." She said making him shocked, he fell on her feet. "Stand up and leave."

"A-Aunty p-please don't d-do this, i have n-no one other t-than you, I don't know w-where to g-go, please don't i beg you, I-I don't know how y-your n-necklace is here please b-believe me, I-I have nowhere to g-go." He cried shuttering badly laying in her feet Begging to not to throw him out, she was about to melt at his innocence.

"Mom he is lying to you, I saw him entering in your room when you are sleeping." Jun Ho lied smirking at him.

Jimin shooked his head.

"THROW HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE."

Jimin cried holding her feet.

To be Continued.

How is it?They are meeting soon, so hold your hearts

How is it?
They are meeting soon, so hold your hearts.💕
Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨