Of course she heard of the 3 but nothing good, most magazines and even TV were worried when they wanted to talk about them, and they rarely been seen in public. What Sophie's heard in the past are just base on people, obviously whether is true or not she wasn't gonna take the chance.

Noticing the coffee has gone empty and she manage to packed everything she carried she put on her backpack getting up to leave but to her realization Evander was already blocking her way.

"P-please I need to g-go" tears started to form again on her eyes, and she's started to look down to make sure they didn't see her tears.

"Look at me Sophia" Evander said sternly.

she shake her head.

"Fine you can just stand there then"

Sophia could feel that Evander move the table and grab a chair and start to sitting down in front of her on his right is Atlas sitting on the chair as he has move to her side as well enjoying the situation while Hades has shifted to leaning against the wall enjoying the situation just like Atlas did.

Sophia feels like she's being grounded, she actually is feels like in a cage since behind her and her one side is wall and the 3 of them were surrounding her.

It took her 15 mins to finally decided to look up and the brothers were there waiting for her, they enjoy this.

Knowing they wouldn't move, she start to lift up her to face Evander that sitting comfortably at the chair. His face did not change one bit. It breaks their heart a little when they saw the tears forming in her eyes, but they know she needed to learn. Earlier Atlas figured that she could be a bit bratty but it was just a guess not knowing whether is true. For them, nothing wrong with being brat that actually enjoy it, as Hades put it he likes his kitten to have a little claw.

"There it is, took you about 15 mins kitten" Hades has been standing in the same position admiring how his kitten has been behaving.

"Now why do you want to leave little one? aren't you doing your work here just now?"

"I-i got a text, t-they were asking me t-to go back to office" Sophia replied nervously.

"let's try again, why do you want to leave? and if you lie again you're not gonna like it love, because we hate liars and liar usually will get punish".  Evander said sternly, Evander could read Sophia like an open book, he knows Sophia won't mind to stand at his line or even to cross it, and Evander wouldn't mind putting her on place.

"I-I saw y-your cups. I-I didn't know y-you were D-devereaux"

The trio didn't like her to be scared like this, they hate it so much.

"I see, so do we scared you little one? because so far, as I know we were just talking to you and we were asking you politely if we can sit and wait for our drinks. Is that how you usually treat people?" Atlas asking her, one of the many things that the trio is good as is manipulating and they wanted to test if they can manipulate her easily.

"No, I mean I just, I heard stuff about you three" Sophia answer worriedly knowing that she's not sure what's the three will response.

"and you believe all that? I mean you just met us kitten, we don't judge you right away either"

she slowly noded.

"So what you do isn't right, right? you shouldn't judge someone quickly" Hades added.

she nodded again.

"so what do you say when you do something wrong?" Evander ask.

"I'm sorry"

"See it wasn't hard right love?" Evander started to get up and approach her caressed her cheek.

She nodded. Sophia was so confuse, she knows it isn't right to judge someone so quickly, she thought maybe whatever she has read is not true, she was agreeing to everything what the brothers says without realizing earlier the brothers makes everyone in the coffee left in minutes.

"Now, do you still need to go back to your office love? because if not we would like you to come with us, we were renovating our place and today we invited this designer firm to have a meeting with us, maybe you can be there and see it too, since yourself is a designer"

It would be a shame to turn down a job, it's been her goal to lead a project, she wanted it so badly maybe this is a change for her, and maybe since the brothers are not what she expected it may be an opportunity for her.

but something came to her mind

"hmm wouldn't the designer you hiring is already professional? I'm not sure if I could stand a chance, maybe I can call someone from the office and .."

"Kitten we're the clients, if your design more suitable for so be it, and no you don't need to call for someone else you can overview the meeting first, at the end it'll be up to you" Hades cut her off.

Little did she know that they were just inform everything about her, during her 15 mins of silence the brother manage to read through everything on her including where she work, to the brothers surprise she works at the company that the brothers hired for renovation. They know, she cannot back off from the project because it is already the company she works for project, in a way she had no other choice.

"okay"