[23] The Doom room

Start from the beginning

Immediately Lesso buried her head in the crook of Y/N's neck, her soft lips ran over her skin and her hot breath left a pleasant goose bump on Y/N's body. Enjoying, the young woman closed her eyes, Lesso started sucking on her soft flesh, leaving a hickey here and there. Everyone was going to see who Y/N belonged to.

Y/N's breathing quickened a bit and she had to gasp softly. God, it didn't even take much and she was already fully addicted to Lesso. The redhead had barely started and already Y/N was a heavy breathing mess and she could feel herself getting even a little wet.

Layer by layer and fabric by fabric. Lesso showed no mercy as she literally ripped the clothes off Y/N's body, the cold air hitting Y/N like a blow and making her shiver a little more.
But no matter how cold it was down here, Lesso's warm hands, which seemed to be everywhere, provided the young woman with some comfort.

Lesso took one of Y/N's breasts in her hand, her gentle fingers leaving feather light touches, she kneaded it and lightly played with the already hard nipple, making Y/N whimper slightly. "God, I love it when you do that. Keep whimpering for me, princess" Lesso sighed lightly against Y/N's bare skin, now attending to the other breast as well.

It felt good, way too good and yet Y/N knew this was just the beginning. Because when Lesso promised something, she delivered and would indeed fuck her so hard that she would end up unable to walk.

The pulsating pain and desire for satisfaction was slowly driving her insane and at that moment Y/N wished Lesso would release her from this madness.

The dean knew exactly what she was doing, she knew Y/N's body far too well by now and she knew which parts it was that were driving her girlfriend so insane.
Long fingers worked their way down and eventually lingered at Y/N's dripping core. Lesso let a finger slip once through the wet slit. "Well well, so you're that wet already? Oh, you poor thing, such an obedient pet." Her thumb went to Y/N's clit and began to penetrate it slowly in a circular motion, making Y/N gasp softly.

"Lesso, please..." she brought out quietly and through clenched teeth.
Lesso, letting her lips roam over Y/N's chest couldn't help but grin a little. "Please what? You'll have to be more specific if you want something." Teasing Y/N was so amusing, especially because she knew the young woman would struggle to say what exactly it was that she wanted.

Y/N hated it so much. She hated that Lesso had such a big influence on her but, at the same time, she loved it. No one else could make her feel those things that Lesso made her feel.
"Please... fuck me already." Saying those words were not easy for her, but it had already been too late, her body craved Lesso's touch. It craved that intoxicating pleasure she could become so addicted to.

"Hmm... let me think" she mused, stealing another kiss from Y/N's lips after which she lightly bit the young woman's lower lip. "No, this is supposed to be a punishment, after all." And with that, she applied some more pressure to Y/N's clit. The grip of Y/N's hands around Lesso's shoulders tightened a bit and she let her head sink against the wall, her breathing hitching by now.

"Open your mouth, dear." The redhead's words didn't reach Y/N until much later. Lesso's hand, still lingering on her dripping core, made it that much harder for her to think. Her mind went blank and the only thing she could think about anymore was Lesso's fingers that she wanted so desperately to feel inside her.

It clearly seemed to take the dean too long, because her free hand wrapped around Y/N's neck and squeezed lightly, making her gasp once. "I said open your mouth." Lesso's vocal pitch had deepened a bit and something threatening resonated in her words. Y/N didn't want to find out what would happen if she refused her request one more time, so she slowly opened her mouth.