[11] Diabolic lover

This chapter really was the death of me, my Asexual ass wasn't prepared for writing this so it's not really a masterpiece, but I swear I tried my best and I hope that you like it anyway😭

With the biggest smile ever, Y/N returned to the castle of the School for Good. Fortunately, she had quickly put the conversation with Dovey behind her, because the only thing she wanted and could think about at the moment was Lesso and the offer she had made to the redhead. Would she come? Y/N really hoped so, because she would give anything to spend the night with Lesso.

Y/N had already gotten ready for bed when she heard someone enter her room. Immediately a knowing smile came to her lips. Lesso had indeed accepted her invitation and come.

Full of joy, she opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out, only to look into those beautiful blue-gray eyes of the other.
Lesso stood in the middle of the room with her hands in her pockets, her gaze on Y/N like a predator that had discovered its prey. She eyed Y/N intently once and slowly but surely stepped closer. "I must say...It was quite bold of you to leave me standing there with nothing but my thoughts of how this evening would turn out here."

Y/N smiled slightly, that had been exactly her plan. "So, were they nice thoughts that popped into your head? I'd love to hear what's going on in your mind."
She was now standing right in front of Lesso looking up at her, an innocent smile settling on her lips. The redhead gave her that indefinable look and her eyes flashed a little devilishly.
Within seconds, she had her hand around Y/N's throat and was choking her a little.

"How about I show you instead of tell you?" Lesso's hot breath reached Y/N's ear and made her shiver a little. A certain anticipation overcame her, and just the thought that she was about to be fucked by Lesso was enough to make her feel a little faint. "Oh, I would love that. Do that, please."

A satisfied grin settled on Lesso's lips and she pulled Y/N even closer to her, pressing her lips to the other's to take in the sweet taste of theirs.
Y/N returned the kiss immediately, her hands finding their way up Lesso's neck. The air was filled with pure lust and by now it was clear that they both wanted it badly and needed it too.

Lesso ran her tongue over Y/N's sweet lips and she understood this unobtrusive request and opened her mouth for Lesso to let her tongue wander inside. Lesso's hand traveled down Y/N's body and came to a stop at her ass. Squeezing it lightly, which made the other sigh in satisfaction.
Lesso lifted her up a little and Y/N wrapped her legs around the other, who carried her to the large bed.

Lesso let her down on the bed, crawling up over her and resting her hands on the sides of Y/N's head. Both of them were already breathing heavily and Lesso ran her long and slender fingers over that fragile body, coming to a stop at her breasts, a lustrous smile wandered over her face. „I can't wait to rip this beautiful fabric off your body. Be a good girl for me and don't hold back. I made sure that no one will hear us."

Y/N could only nod once before that sensational feeling of pure pleasure overwhelmed her, when Lesso started to leave kisses on her neck. A soft moan escaped Y/N's lips. God, it felt way too good. Lesso's lips on her skin felt like heaven, soft, but still roughly the dean started to suck on Y/N's neck, leaving marks here and there to claim the woman as hers. Everyone should know that Y/N belonged to her and only her.

Satisfied, Y/N closed her eyes, her fingers wandered into Lesso's copper curls and she breathed heavily, wanting more. More of Lesso and more of this indescribably good feeling.
Completely without her realizing it, Y/N pushed herself toward the other. Lesso merely grinned a little against Y/N's skin and murmured softly in the other's ear, "My goodness, I never knew a princess like you could be so needy."