Chapter 39

When we got home that night, Abel was sleeping. Neeta headed out after giving us the run down on Abel's day. I knew that Jax would have to go and see Otto in the morning so I didn't keep him up long. Just long enough to thank him.

"Babe," His attention switched to me pretty quickly, which was pretty usual. "Thank you for having my back with Clay earlier. I know I'm probably making things worse for you and you still threatened him." 

"Hadley, you're my old lady and you are right. It wasn't the time or place. There were a lot of eyes on us and there were kids present." Jax stepped towards me and kissed me softly. I slid my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. I pulled away first. He looked shocked that I pulled away. 

"I just don't want to keep you up baby. I know you have to go see Otto in the morning, plus you said we were going to see Chibs tomorrow." He nodded at my words. 

"Yeah, I probably should get some sleep, but I always sleep better after I make you cum." He grinned as he pulled me back to him. I let out a squeal of surprise and wrapped my arms back around his neck. 

"I wanted this anyway. I don't know why, but the moment you threaten someone for me, it makes me so hot." I told him and he smirked at my words as his lips grazed my neck. I gasped a bit but made sure to loosen my grip. I'd bruise him if I wasn't careful. Once his lips met mine again, I moved my arms so I could slide my pants down my legs. I broke the kiss as I slid off my crop top. Then I moved onto his clothes. I lifted his white t-shirt and slid it off. I undid his jeans and they pooled around his ankles. He stepped out of them and I kissed him again, but it didn't last long as I trailed the kiss down his body. It wasn't long before I made it to where I wanted to. I pulled down his boxers and wrapped my lips around his erect member. 

As soon as I bobbed my head, the moans began and wetness pooled between my legs. I swirled my tongue around the tip. I massaged his balls as the bobbing continued. The groans from him just fueled me more, but he stopped me before he could cum. And, before I could say anything, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder as he made his way to the bed.

As soon as we made it there, he dropped me onto the bed, kissed my swollen belly, and then slid my panties off. He dived right in with his mouth as he sucked my clit. I gasped as he slid one finger up and down my folds before sliding one in and pumping it in and out.

I moaned as one of my hands found their way to his hair while the other one massaged my breast. He slid another finger in and I moaned a little louder. It didn't take long before he pulled away which had me quite surprised. He usually eats me out longer. I let out a whine of protest, but before I could sit up to see what he was doing, I heard the buzz of the vibrator. That was touched to my clit and his erect member was slid into my wet hole. I moaned louder than before and began to squirm. He began thrusting hard and fast causing me to squirt on his cock.

It only made him more excited. "Jax!" I cried out as he made me squirt some more.

"Fuck Hadley, you look so good when you squirt." Even those words made me closer to the high I knew was coming.

"I'm almost there." I whimpered as I massaged my breast and played with one of my nipples. His finger slid across the vibrator and turned it up one more speed. I found myself squirming and crying out in pleasure.

"Fuck! Baby, don't stop." I told him as he thrusted harder and faster. "Oh fuck!"

I felt the high wash over me and two seconds later, Jax squirted his load into my soaking wet cunt. "God damn it, that felt so good!" Jax commented as he pulled out and laid down beside me.

"Yeah, it did." I grinned as I relaxed into his arms. The feeling of his arms around me just made me feel peaceful and before I knew it, I was falling asleep.