Extra Ch.2

....Flower of Evil....

Robin stopped her car infront of a company building and rolled down her window. Just as she looked out,she saw a young man walking down from the building towards her car. She observed the young handsome boy's salty expression and scoffed slightly shaking her head.

"No luck?"

The boy looked at her and sighed heavily. Giving a little nod,he walked towards the passenger seat and sat down.

"You'll do fine next time. Job hunting is no easy task in these days", Robin said as she started driving her car. "Luke,don't pull that sulky face. You're still young. This is just one of those interviews, ya know"

Luke aka Bingwen, the boy Iseul cared so much is now a 22 years old boy. He had grown to a handsome young man during the past few years. It took so much time for him to move on when he heard about Iseul's tragedic death,but he is now co-orping with everything. Though there is another Iseul,the one he missed the most was the Iseul who took him in to her care. Ever since Iseul had left, Robin had been taking care of him as a big sister.

"Maybe I should just look for a part time job until I find a decent job",Luke mumbled feeling disappointed with himself. "I can't live off with your money forever"

"Hey,are you for real? You are basically calling me poor now,I'm offended Luke. I make big money alright! I have money enough to feed few generations of mine"

"Noona! For once,take my words seriously!", Luke whined. "I'm an adult now! I need to make my own money!"

"Alright alright big boy. But don't push yourself too much,take it easy. You'll find a job soon. It's not like you have bills to pay!", Robin said as she took turn to right.

"I'm moving out soon"

Robin widened her eyes and looked at him. "What? Why is that? Oh right, I almost forgot! Ah,my brain,I totally forgot you are an adult now. You need an apartment to bring your girlfriend —"

"What the hell! No! —"

"I get it! I get it! You are a man with desires now. You need space too. Let me look for a good apartment, hm? What do you say?"

Luke rolled his eyes feeling irritated. Robin had always been like this. He really likes her talkative side but sometimes she can be a pain in the ass,like right now. She seriously takes her big sister role.

"I don't have a girlfriend, okay? Plus,I should be the one to ask you these questions! Don't you have any personal life? What about your boyfriend? You are an adult too. There are things you should do,you know,like you know,those things..."

Robin had a thinking face as she took his words into her brain. "Oh well,I don't have a boyfriend. So no problem"

Luke sighed in annoyance, "When will you find a boyfriend, noona?! Are you perhaps doing this because of me? If you are worried I'll be lonely,then no! I'm totally fine! I'm setting up a blind date for you! No questions!"

Robin looked at him in disbelief and scoffed before looking at the road. "Hey! I'm telling you,it's not because of you! I'm fine by myself! Plus,I have two devils to look after now. I'm busy"

Luke,"Oh right, Sister Iseul called me yesterday. Pull back the car! I almost forgot! We need to fetch up the two devils from the nursery! "