Extra chap.1

....Flower of Evil....

Beomgyu walked through the company hallways with a blank face. It's been almost 4 years since everything happened and he was trying to co-op with consequences now. He had to face quite the heavy punishment. After two years of imprisonment in a demon forest, he was called back for his duties. When he came back,he was recruited to the team of catching vengeful ghosts. It was a part of his punishment. He took every punishment without a word and finished them. Since his behaviour was rather quite and good,he was promoted as the team leader of the group.

If anything had changed,then it is his personality. From sunshine he had gone to a gloomy sky. Smile was never on his lips,mind was blank,eyes were dark as hell.

He even changed his childish hair. An under cut with a manbun. He emitted an aura of a dark soul. A perfect grim reaper to catch vengeful ghosts. He had no mercy in his heart anymore.

"Gyu"

Beomgyu halted in the mid way hearing the familiar voice. Giving a side look,he was greeted with the sight of his brother Yeonjun. It's been months since they last saw each other.

There was no visible change in Yeonjun other than his hair style.

"So rare to see you here,what's up?",Yeonjun asked as he stopped next to Beomgyu.

"I'm recruiting a new intern. Jade Emperor had asked me to take this newbie to my department", his words had no emotion at all.

Yeonjun was still getting used to this new side of Beomgyu. He tried to talk it out with Beomgyu but he seemed to have given up on everything. Now Beomgyu wasn't interested in anything at all. He just does what he is ordered. Other than these missions,he doesn't engage in any other extra works. At first,Yeonjun thought it was better than grieving but now it feels like he had lost Beomgyu. Nevertheless, he couldn't get involved in Beomgyu's life anymore. It will only burden Beomgyu.

Yeonjun, "Then why are you here? Aren't you the team leader? You could have sent another one. You're busy as enough these days and now you gotta escort your new interns?"

"That darn Kang Taehyun had taken my intern and his new intern out for god knows why and apparently they had involved themselves with a vengeful ghost. Emperor just asked me to go and help them. I'm on my way out now"

It seems like Beomgyu was coming out from Emperor's office right now.

Yeonjun, "Oh,what a pain. So,Taehyun also got a new intern?"

Beomgyu, "Seems like it. They are causing trouble. I gotta go"

Yeonjun, "Alright, then let me help too. I'm free of duty today"

Beomgyu had no problem with that. More hands mean less work. As long as the work can be done quickly, he doesn't care.

_________

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were infront of an apartment complex. The night was calm and chilly. It didn't look like it would rain soon. Beomgyu was quite disappointed since he loved rain.

The two brothers entered the building and teleported themselves into various floors to see where are Taehyun and the two interns.