chapter 9

...Flower of Evil...

Iseul kept sparring alone in the sparring ground like she has gone crazy. It has been hours since she started and hasn't shown any hint of stopping it any time soon.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin had been watching her since a long too. They would never dare go near her when she is mad like that. It is impossible to make her stop. Her sword glares were too sharp and it was dangerous to try to go near her.

Jungkook, "It's past mid night. It doesn't seem like she is going to stop any time soon"

Taehyung kept staring at Iseul with a hint of guilt. "What did mother do this time? "

Jimin,"This isn't good. We need to stop her. She is exhausted"

Jungkook bit bottom lip worriedly. "If only brother Seokjin was here"

Seokjin was the only one who could calm down this furious sister of theirs. Even though Prince Seokjin was her brother,he was more like the father figure to her. So,naturally, she would listen to him.

"I'm already here"

The youngest trio snapped their heads in unison. Their eyes were lit up instantly. It was like they saw their only hope.

The Crown Prince Seokjin, the next king of the nation. He was in his royal attire with a golden coloured ribbon around his forehead. His figure was charismatic with broad shoulders. His striking looks were the arrows to the hearts of young lovers.

"Brother!"

Along side,Prince Yoongi was there. It seems like he was the one who called Seokjin.

Seokjin looked at Iseul who was still sparring alone. "Let me handle her"

He took out his sword from the hilt and strode towards his sister. Just as he got closer to her,she sensed someone's presence and was quick to turn around and striked. He blocked the attack with his sword easily.

Iseul's eyes widened when she saw who came to join the sparring ground. Even before she could utter anything, Seokjin threw a strike. And just like that,both of them started sparring in the middle of the night.

Jungkook excitedly jumped forward to watch the scene and shouted. "ISEUL!YOU CAN DO IT! BEAT HIM! — Ouch!"

He instantly received a smack from Yoongi's fan. That fan was the Prince Yoongi's spiritual device. He often uses his fan instead of his sword to fight demons or anyone.

"Shut it", Yoongi demanded but he was flabbergasted when Jimin also started shouting.

"ISEUL!!GO GO GO!STRIKE HIM FROM BEHIND!!"

Taehyung,"HEY ISEUL!WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!STRIKE HIM BACK!DON'T BE A COWARD NOW!"

Yoongi heaved a tired sigh as he is done with the idiots. He looked at the sparring duo and smiled seeing a smile on Iseul's face. Prince Seokjin was the best to lift up her mood.

After the tiring sparring,Iseul and Seokjin stopped it. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin ran over to them while Yoongi lazily followed them.