S2|Ch.39

...Flower of Evil...

Nian looked up in surprise as he was suddenly thrown away. Who dared to touch him? Who would dare to piss him off?! But what he saw was something he never expected. Maybe he slightly expected this because of other Iseul's soul,that's probably why he wanted to devour Iseul's soul rather quickly.

Still he wanted to keep Iseul alive. Her feelings are too dark and delicious for him. Something he would never taste from anyone else other than her.

Iseul stood infront of him with her cursed sword in her hand. Her hair swayed with the wind aggressively. Her cold eyes stared at him.

"What do you think you are doing?", He asked as he stood up slowly and cautiously.

Iseul was calm like a river without a wave. "Something I'd have done long ago"

Nian chuckled, "Now tell me,which bitch changed you? The bitch in you or the little holy beast?"

"Does it matter?", she gripped onto her sword tightly. "You lowly creature"

Nian's lips twitched in annoyance. "What did you say?"

"Why? Isn't it what you are? You made my life miserable, for what? Just to feed yourself? No,you chose this path because it is the easiest. Heh,without human energy, you are weak. You lowly bitch"

Her words displeased Nian to the point he wanted to strangle her. His cultivation base was weak and the best way to gain power was human dark energy. And slowly he turned into the demon who feeds on human dark energy. He once used to be a human too. But the greed to become someone powerful made him like this. He became a demon at last. But he never regrets it. He is living so well without a problem. There was never a need to stop what he was doing. But this is the first time he got addicted to a human this bad.

He gasped when a sword glare came crashing with him but he dodged it perfectly. Iseul had already made her move.

"You are really serious about this fight?", Nian asked.

"I am"

Iseul's sword left her hand and went to attack Nian on its own. Iseul stood there looking at how Nian blocked her sword attacks. Her right hand trembled for a split moment but she grabbed her right hand by her left one.

"Iseul! You know very well that you can never kill me! You and me and are bounded!",Nian yelled as he blocked Iseul's blade using his spiritual energy.

Iseul shut her eyes. She knows it without him telling it. But there is a way to kill him. If he can be killed,then why waste this chance. She smiled slightly when she remembered other Iseul.

Opening her eyes,she walked towards Nian. She summoned her sword and threw it away. Nian was confused as he backed away. He didn't feel good when he saw her strange smile.

"What are you doing?",Nian asked backing away slowly.

Iseul stretched her arm forward as to touch Nian's face but he avoided her touch with a confused and scared look. Her smile crept out. What is she planning? Just what on earth does she want?

"You know,..", Iseul covered her face with her palm as her shoulders shook. It looked like she was crying but actually she was laughing. She looked at him with her psycho eyes. "The one who is going to kill you....isn't me"