S2|Ch.36

...Flower of Evil...

Queen Iseul who was being controlled by Nian, walked towards Linghe slowly as her curse blade appeared in her hand.

Robin(Iseul) widened her eyes in pure horror. Her heart dropped to her stomach.

"Little Iseul,if you don't come out this instant, I'll make your other self kill your little lover there"

Iseul gritted her teeth as she stared at Linghe who was groaning in because of the impact. Blood was dripping from his head.

Robin felt Iseul's grief. Her feelings were burning inside Robin's heart. She disliked this bitter feeling. The rage was almost killing her insides. Iseul had so much powerful resentment inside her and they were affecting Robin so much. She wanted to scream in pain because of it. After Robin's mother died,she never had anyone in this world so she was carefree. She never had any complex emotions like this. She just wanted a house to stay and food to eat. She was fine with that life. So,experiencing Iseul's raging emotions like this is a bit too much for her heart. She felt like something is going to break inside her. Something is about to burst open.

Iseul also felt it. She paused feeling Robin's discomfort.

Oh Robin...

The little holy beast...

Snapped!

The spiritual bindings around her disappeared.

Robin was also clueless.

Nian was taken back.

Iseul smirked,"Holy beasts are surely different. Infront of a danger,their holy powers burst to protect themselves"

It was Iseul's raging feelings which helped Robin to snap it out.

Iseul looked at other Iseul and used Robin's holy powers. It was a blind move since Robin had never used such powers. But it was worth to give a shot.

Queen Iseul was thrown back immediately.

Nian frowned and let Queen Iseul to attack Robin. He was also interested in Robin now.

As Queen Iseul's striked Robin,Robin(Iseul) crossed her arms infront of his face. The sword came in contact with a blue transparent barrier infront of Robin.

Iseul smiled while Robin was in great shock. She had such powers?!

"Robin,you are great", Iseul complimented. But she knew that she won't be able to use Robin's holy powers for long since Robin's body wasn't trained to handle the power. She'd be in great pain in few minutes if they overdid with the holy power.

Queen Iseul continued to attack but Robin(Iseul) avoided every attack and didn't fight back to save Robin's energy.

"Iseul! Why don't you fight back!", Robin freaked out.

"Robin...", Iseul mumbled but didn't say anything anymore. She silently avoided getting hurt from the sword attacks to protect Iseul from getting hurt.

Holy power started getting weaker as the time past.

"Fight back Iseul! It's okay! Don't think about me!", Robin yelled but soon she coughed blood as she fell backwards with a strike from Queen Iseul.