S2|Ch.15

...Flower of Evil...

Iseul touched the flowers in the vas as she continued to listen to the conversation her brothers were having with Yeonjun. She was also a part of this conversation but she didn't join them. They were all in this huge library inside the mansion. Iseul never knew this library existed. It's not like she would read all these books with crapy modern letters. She seriously needed to learn the modern calligraphy.

There were so many tall book racks everywhere and there is this middle space in between the racks,so anyone can study there. There were small couches,large circular couch,and some tables. Everyone sat as they pleased except Iseul who was leaning against the window. Her eyes were on the flower vas. She didn't have a courage to look at her brothers.

"It must be the other Iseul who took away Beomgyu", Yoongi said.

"How did this fake Iseul come?", Yeonjun asked.

Taehyung, "She is not fake"

A vein popped out from Iseul's forehead hearing it. "Are you saying I'm the fake one?", she slightly sent a glare to the man.

Taehyung was caught off guard by her question. He hurried to explain. "No no! That's not what I mean! But she is really not a fake one"

Iseul scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Yeonjun, "What do you mean not fake? Iseul is here. Maybe that's Nian?"

Namjoon, "No,that's Iseul herself. Not that one", he pointed at Iseul who was plucking flower petals. "But somehow, both of them are Iseul. Let me explain"

Iseul's ears perked up as Namjoon started explaining.

"That's Iseul's real body. I think someone had kept Iseul's dead body without letting it rot. You know,if you want to keep a dead body like a real alive human,you need to use spiritual energy. That must be it. And even if Iseul....,",Namjoon paused as it was a bit hard to say. "Even if she died,the resentment in her body still remained just like as it was. And it formed its own consciousness because the resentment was too strong. But still,it still needs  help of demonic energy to come back to life. Someone must have used demonic energy to let her out. I think I needn't to say who is it"

It's obvious as day who must have done it. Demon Nian.

Iseul looked at the destroyed flower petals. "What does he want? Didn't he get what he wanted?"

Seokjin, "You have become his obsession. It has been following you ever since you took your rebirth. Whenever you were agitated, he tried to possess you. And if he had the chance to possess you completely, he would take your soul to fuse it with dead Iseul's soul"

"To do the repeat of what happened?", Iseul asked,still keeping her gaze on petals. "My first body has the power while my pure soul is stuck in Danbi's body. I'll be tastier if I were to fuse with my own body. My emotions...",her words were emotionless but she understood what Nian wanted. It was just a guess but there is no doubt about it.

Seokjin stared at Iseul's back facing figure. He wanted to go to her but she restrained himself.

Suddenly startling everyone, Iseul cursed loudly.

"MOTHERFUCKING DOG FUCKER!",She turned around and pointed her index finger at them. "You irresponsible brothers! If you won't protect me well this time,I'll die again! Don't you even dare to look for me! I'd be better off as a ghost. Humph!",she huffed in annoyance and stomped her foot on the ground.