Chapter 1

.....Flower of Evil....

The dynasty of the Queen Iseul was one of the terrible and darkest dynasties to ever exist. A queen of darkness. Did terrible things. Tortured civilians till she is satisfied. Brought a living hell to everyone. Avenged everyone who went against her.

Rumours said that she once used to be a cheerful and mischievous young lady of the royal household. She ran around the Royal Palace causing everyone trouble and laughed it off when she was punished. She was the only daughter of the King but was hated by everyone because her mother was not a concubine from a rich and prestigious family. Just a servant woman who became a concubine just because she was impregnated by the King.

Since she was a princess who was born from a servant woman,she was hidden inside the castle,far from the society. No one knew about this princess who was hiding inside the Palace. She was forbidden from going out neither could she reveal her identity.

But it's not like those Palace guards could keep her inside forever. Chain after chain,she broke everything and ran away. She wasn't your average princess. She had flaws all over unlike a perfect princess. She would curse if you trigger her,she would hit back if you dare hit her. She climbs walls and trees like a monkey and rides horses like a soldier.

She wasn't good at studying but she knew what she needs to study. She only learned what she wanted. She cultivated swordsman-ship and was the best at yielding swords.

Everything was good until she decided to seek trouble by going outside. One day,King decided to go out to see his people and greet them. When the royal parade was at its highest peek,the hidden princess confronted her father infront of all the people and revealed her true identity. King was embarrassed. It was a moment of pure humiliation to the King. He had a big ego,after all,he is a king,the highest rank and the God of people. But his shameless daughter came out and embarrassed him to the core,creating an ugly havoc.

After that day,she was banished from the Kingdom and was sent to an island to never return back.

Six years of peace passed and she returned back. It was a shocking appearance. During her stay at the island, no one knows what might have happened. She wasn't the cheerful princess anymore. A demon. She had thrown away her swordsman-ship to learn the dark arts. Darkness was sweeping through her body.

She killed everyone including the King and the Queen.

Not only them,but the seven heirs to the throne,her blood brothers too. No,she let one of them live. No one knew why.

After taking over the throne,she started her hell. In the day time,you could hear her evil laughter from inside the Palace and at night,you could hear the wails of people she brought inside to interrogate. Who knows,what she does to them but to everyone's  curiosity or not,no one returned. And so then,the Palace was known as the flower of Evil.
Palace was beautiful but was reeking of evil.

Ten years of hell continued. No one had the peace in their households. It was a pure torturous ten years.

One day,the Queen became tired of everything. From men to animal,nothing was interesting to her. Boredom was written all over face. Nothing she did could take away her boredom.

That day,she was feeding her newly born wolf pup. She had rescued this poor little pup while she was hunting and felt pity. It was funny to even think that someone like her knew how to feel sympathy.