chapter 18

...Flower of Evil...

Iseul opened her eyes to find herself inside a cave. It was dark at first but when she adjusted her sight, she could vaguely see sun light coming from her right side. Her body was covered in a black outer robe. She tried to sit up but groaned feeling a searing pain in her stomach.

"Don't move if you don't want your wounds to reopen"

She stiffened hearing a deep male voice. She tried to look where she heard the voice from. As she turned her head to her left,there she saw him. A man was lying on the ground in a carefree way. Under him was some dried grasses which gave him warmth. He was only wearing an inner white robe and was still covering his face with a black cloth.

"Where am I?", she tried asking.

"Who knows? Deep inside the woods? I'm not familiar with this area", The man answered casually. "No need to get worked up. You can leave once you are healed"

Iseul didn't get worked up. She was calm and steady with her appearance. For now,she only needed to know if she is safe or not.

"You saved me -", she coughed loudly,feeling her throat itchy. She groaned in discomfort.

The man stood up and walked towards her making her panick a little. She tried to grab her sword but to her surprise, she couldn't find it.

"Yes,I saved you. So,don't worry. I didn't save you just to kill you after you regained your consciousness"

There was a bag on the ground next to her. After reaching it,he took out a bamboo water bottle and helped Iseul to drink water. "Drink slowly. Your throat is injured because of the poison which blocked your spiritual energy"

Iseul was helpless and decided to be obedient even though she was wary with this stranger. The only thing she could do now was be an obedient girl and not to anger up this stranger.

She slowly drank water with the help of this stranger and lied back down. The man put down the water bottle and removed the black robe on Iseul to examine her injuries.

That's when it clicked her. She was naked under the robe! She didn't know how she gained energy but she gave a big slap across the man's face.

The clueless man was dumbfounded and was shocked for a moment. He felt wronged for getting slapped for no reason. Just as he was about to explode,he understood why she slapped him with the way she was gripping into the robe with a pale face.

"Your injuries were server. A sword had pierced through your chest and stomach. How did you expect me to treat you?",He asked coldly, still feeling wronged.

"How can I believe you?!", she freaked out.

"I don't care if you believe me or not. For your information, you are not my type. Get the fuck out of your imagination and try to heal your injuries using your spiritual energy. I wasted enough power of mine to save you. I saved you. And you don't owe me. Just heal yourself or kill yourself. I don't care"

Iseul couldn't believe that this fella dared to utter such words to her. What did he say? She was not his type! She scoffed loudly. How can she not be his type?! She is everyone's type! Men would die to sleep with her!