S2|Ch.16

...Flower of Evil....

Iseul opened her eyes and groaned feeling a headache. She squinted her eyes when her eyes were met with a blinding light.

"Fuck,my head hurts"

"Oh,so you have a head too. Hmm. Nice to hear"

Iseul almost screamed. Someone is in her room! No,it wasn't even her room! When she looked at the person who was sitting on a couch with crossed arms,she widened her eyes.

"You!"

Zhang Linghe raised an eyebrow.

Iseul was confused. How did she end up with him? What happened yesterday? She didn't really remember. Was she so drunk that she walked over to his place? And where the hell is the grim reaper who was babysitting her?

"What.....happened?", she asked carefully.

"You don't remember?", He asked.

She shook her head slowly. Did she do something embarrassing?

Linghe scoffed loudly in disbelief and raised his palm,ready to count her crimes. "Stealing, yelling,causing troubles to staff,sleeping woah!!!!! You and your 'boyfriend' caused so much damage to that mall and your ex boyfriend had to wipe off your asses!"

Iseul was in disbelief. Now,she heard from him,she kinda remembered what happened. She was embarrassed to the point she wanted to hide. But,

"Wait –boyfriend?! What boyfriend??and who is my ex boyfriend?"

"Now you don't even remember who your boyfriend is? Hah! You must be kidding me right?! Who is he?! Xie Ming?! Is that him?! Did you get together with that bastard Xie Ming?! Wahhhh! I just let you go for few weeks and you are already moving on! This isn't right! We are getting back together!", he was like in a nonstop rap battle.

Iseul immediately jumped out from the bed and tried to calm him down. She looked around and saw a glass of water on the side table. Grabbing it,she handed the water glass to him. "Drink this and calm down. Slow slow,yeah?"

Linghe drank the glass of water,still keeping his glare on her.

"Feeling alright?", she asked carefully, trying not to trigger him.

He shook his head.

Iseul scratched her head not knowing what to do. "Look,he is not my boyfriend and he is definitely not Xie Ming. He is uh uh my friend?"

Linghe looked at her warily and raised an eyebrow. "Just friends?"

Iseul immediately nodded. "Yes yes! Just friends! That's all! "

Linghe cleared his throat and stood up with his hands behind his back. "Then,....who is more handsome? Me or him?"

Iseul,"You!"

Linghe almost smiled but controlled his lips. "Okay then. Come on. Breakfast is ready"

"Wait wait,where is he?", Iseul asked as she followed him.

"He left early in the morning"

Iseul nodded with sealed lips and followed him obediently. Just as she was passing by the mirror, she suddenly paused and looked at herself.

She stared at herself for few minutes before screaming the guts out.

Linghe was scared out of his wits and almost fell down. He looked back with wide eyes,just to see Iseul staring at mirror with wide eyes.