S2|Ch.12

...Flower of Evil...

The pain of someone cannot be compared to another one. You are not the one to judge. Everyone struggles. Every day. To see a better future.

The six royal siblings were in a forest. They were going deep and deep into the forest of curse. Owls howled as the moon was shining brightly on the sky.

"Are you sure we can find him here?", Jimin asked as he walked,keeping an eye on the creepy surrounding.

Hoseok,"According to what I found,demons like Nian snoop around tombs to absorb the negative and dark energy. What is the best tomb he could find to take the beat taste?"

Namjoon answered,"Tombs of the warriors? Most of them died in battles with resentment"

Hoseok, "Right. In our kingdom, the bodies of the warriors would be buried in this curse forest, so their resentment could be subsided by the evil spirits"

Jungkook was a bit confused. "But resentment is just an emotion, right? Why does it need to fight off?"

Seokjin, "Have you ever paid attention to the lectures of our master? Resentment is not just an emotion. If the resentment is strong,it might grow its own consciousness. It can either form a spirit or give life to the dead body. Latter one is rare and I haven't heard of any circumstances like that. But first one is possible. That's why warriors are buried here"

Jungkook sealed his lips. He barely paid attention to lectures.

Taehyung gripped into his bow tightly as he looked around. He didn't know what he is trying to persuade by coming to this forest. Revenge? Or to find his sister? They haven't accepted her death. Is it the right thing to do? He was confused but he won't back down. Whatever the reason, he will hold on to this last ray of hope. He wanted a peace of mind. He wanted his sister back. Even if it is impossible, he atleast wanted revenge.

He paused for a moment and looked back. The rest of them headed forward while Taehyung stayed behind.

Jungkook, who sensed his absence, looked back. "Brother, what are you doing?"

Rest of the brothers also looked back at him.

Taehyung closed his eyes and tilted his head.

Jimin,"What's wrong?"

Suddenly, Taehyung pulled an arrow from behind and put it on the bow before stretching it. He pointed it towards his brothers and shot.

Everyone backed away immediately and looked at where he shot. Someone was there!

A chill ran down their spines when they saw who was standing ahead. A man clad in their Kingdom's warrior suit. His cloths were haggard and dirty like they were a lot old.

Taehyung's arrow was on his chest but the man was still standing there like nothing happened.

"Is he .... wait", Jungkook slowly widened his eyes.

Hoseok,"He is not alive"

Cold sweat appeared on their foreheads.

"A dead body.....has rose up?", Namjoon's voice was shaky as he uttered the words.

Suddenly, a lot of dead bodies started surrounding them. They were all like zombies but they were not. Their eyes were closed but their stances were perfect like an alive warrior. They all had swords in their hands like they were ready for a vicious battle.