S2|Ch.34

...Flower of Evil...

ROBIN'S POV

Never have I imagined to be in a pain like this,specially for the person who stole my friend. I wouldn't have battered an eye for you if it was not for her.

YOU SAID IT WAS OKAY!

YOU SAID YOU WILL BE FINE!!

YOU LIED —?!

OF COURSE YOU DID!

Though you are Iseul,you are not the Iseul I'm crying for. You stole her. And now you are dying? Give me a break!

I saw the Queen Iseul's legs being transforming into ash. She is vanishing slowly and painfully infront of me. And she is taking away her too.

Would I have known, I'd never do what I did! I'd never have agreed to it!

Iseul,you are not good. You are horrible. You can't leave like this.

If you go,

I

Will

Never

Ever

Forgive

You.

Come back.

_____________

[Few hours ago]

"Seriously! It's not been two hours since your brothers are gone!",Robin nagged Iseul who was staring out the window of her room silently. "You are not going, right? I mean,we can wait till your brothers are back?"

"Yes,that's an option but Nian wouldn't have chosen this hour if I could wait for my brothers. He wants me there without them"

"That's practically walking into their trap? They are literally asking you to come and get killed!", Robin freaked out.

"I know. But I can't wait here when Yeonjun needs my help to rescue Beomgyu. I have a debt to pay to them. A huge one. The least I can do is this"

Robin sighed as she plopped down on the bed. She was supposed to keep Iseul inside the mansion no matter what. She debated whether she should hit Iseul and make her unconscious. Apparently, few minutes ago,Iseul got a phone call from Yeonjun saying he needs her help to rescue Beomgyu. Nian had met Yeonjun and given him a chance to save Beomgyu. And Yeonjun literally asked Iseul to go and sacrifice herself to the devil to save his brother.

"Gyu is not the only one there"

Robin paused as she was about to grab a vas to hit Iseul, and looked back at Iseul. "What else did Yeonjun say?"

"Other Iseul had taken Linghe"

"Your boyfriend?"

"Hm. But I'm sure Linghe won't be harmed in anyway. If other Iseul is there,she would never let Nian harm him"