S2|Ch.35

....Flower of Evil....

"

Alright, I'm here,as you wished", Iseul said from Robin's lips.

The building fell into an eerie silence. Iseul was strangely calm while Robin was scared out of her wits. But Robin didn't want to let Iseul feel her fear. She is supposed to protect Iseul.

Iseul slightly smiled feeling Robin's sincere feelings. So strange. The feeling is so warm.

Suddenly, infront of their eyes,a white light appeared out of nowhere and a portal was opened through the wall. Behind the portal,everything was blur as it was inside water or something.

Robin's curious eyes widened in excitement and fear. "Wicked"

"Ah", Iseul said simply looking at the portal. "So,they want to take me far away"

Robin,"....Iseul",....."Don't leave my body ..... no matter what. There is no safe place than my body", she was dead serious for the first time.

And realisation hit Iseul. Robin knows. Robin knows why she is so special. Her brothers gave Robin special treatments without a reason? No. They would never allow just anyone to hang out with Iseul.

Iseul,"You...know?"

Robin,"Yeah...I've always known since the day I started working with your brothers. Yoongi told me why I should stick with you"

Robin Smith,a rare holy beast in human form. Robin had never known about her true identity until she met Iseul's brother Yoongi. Robin's first life on the mortal realm,a holy beast in human form. By sticking to Iseul's side,she could purify Iseul's resentment in her soul. Her body is like a purification center. Her holy aura was purifying Iseul's soul. And the other specialty is,no unholy beast,demon,ghost can ever lay a hand on her without her will. Robin was living unaware of this matter and would have lived obliviously if she didn't meet Iseul.

And as long as Iseul stays inside Robin, nothing will happen to her soul.

Iseul also knew it seeing her holy aura. But she didn't want to put any burden on Robin's shoulders. But her bastard brothers are using every single thing and person to keep her safe.

Iseul heaved a breathy chuckle and took a step forward towards the portal. "Robin,...thank you",  and I'm sorry.

Iseul entered the portal and a blinding light made her close her eyes. Once they opened their eyes,they found themselves infront of a half ruined castle inside a forest. A river with crystal clear water was beside it flowing beautifully.

The castle was ruined except for the large walls and few pillars here and there.

Robin,"Is this —"

Iseul,"An auspicious land for dark creatures. This land is filled with a lot of demonic energy. I bet,this kingdom didn't last for 50 years since they created it. They should have picked a land with spiritual energy. Hah,those idiots must have been  desperate to create their own kingdom and fell to ruins"

 Hah,those idiots must have been  desperate to create their own kingdom and fell to ruins"