S2|Ch.32

...Flower of Evil...

Mr.Cheon zoned out while he was arranging his traveling bag. The bed was filled with his cloths as he started packing his stuff. Yejun was beside him with a bitter expression.

"...honey"

Mr.Cheon came back to his senses and started packing again.

"Are you really leaving? Me? And her?"

Mr.Cheon said ignored her and kept packing. He was hurt. He lost his daughter and got to know that the person inside his daughter's body is someone else. On top of that,his wife is also a non living creature. He felt like he was a joke. His whole life was a lie. At the end of the day,he had no one. The only family he had was Danbi. She too left.

"I deserve your hatred but Iseul,don't hate her. Please", Yejun pleaded.

"...So,it is her name? Iseul", he sighed. "I don't hate her. It's not like she stole Danbi's body. My daughter gave her the body. So,I don't blame her"

"Then please don't leave her. She still treats you as her father"

"But I'm not", he said indifferently. "....I can't see her as my daughter. Every time I see her,I can only see Danbi. I will never be able to move on. Some day,because of my own selfishness, I might start hating her. I don't want it either. Thus,it's better if I leave"

Yejun grabbed his wrist stopping his actions. Her eyes were teary as she looked straight into his eyes. "Do you really not care for her if she is not your daughter? She has been with you since Danbi died. She never left your side. She stayed here because of you! She cares for you"

Mr.Cheon looked away feeling tears pricking his eyes. He didn't know what to do. He now could see the difference between Danbi and Iseul. Danbi was like a gloomy weather while Iseul was like a sunshine. He thought it was because of the memory lose but apparently it was not the case. Frankly thinking, Mr.Cheon was a lot happy with sunshine Danbi. But it was purely because he thought she was Danbi.

Though Danbi wanted him to think of Iseul as his own daughter, he couldn't. It hurt him more than anything. Every time he sees Iseul,he has to remind himself that his daughter is dead.

Mr.Cheon removed Yejun's hands. "I'm leaving"

Mr.Cheon packed the last cloth into his bag and zipped it.

"Then what about me? I'm your wife, Hyunbin"

Mr.Cheon picked the bag and put it on the floor. "Have you ever loved me? Didn't you all approach me because of her? Now that I think of it,has there been a normal human being in this house hold apart from me?"

Yejun was tongue tied. She couldn't answer him. She looked at him with wide eyes. She wanted to speak but couldn't seeing Cheon Hyunbin's glare.

Cheon Hyunbin walked towards the door ,pulling the bag behind him.

As he was walking towards the front door,he saw Iseul standing there. He paused.

She still hasn't seen him since she was in her deep thoughts,leaning against the door frame.

She is not Danbi. The difference between them is massive. Style,personality,preferences and etc. The face is the only similarity they shared.