chapter 7

...Flower of Evil...

The dinner was rather awkward. The round table was filled with various delicious types of food but no one had touched anything.

Iseul was getting tired with this waiting. She was damn hungry at this point. Her sneaky hand went to the noodles plate but Mr.Cheon nudged her.

Mrs.Kim cleared her throat. "Danbi,I thought it'd be better to introduce my sons to you again since you don't remember anything. You've met them a month ago but let's do the introduction again,yeah?"

Iseul,"Sure", again she rudely rolled her eyes.

"Danbi", Mr.Cheon gave a warning glare at her.

Mrs.Kim pointed at the young man next to her. "This is Kim Seokjin. Oldest"

Iseul looked at him and gave a small nod. The one who imprisoned me just because I wanted justice for my mother.

"Next to him is Kim Yoongi"

The fucker who looked away when my mother was dying.

"And the next one is Kim Hoseok"

Betrayed me

"Kim Namjoon"

Threw me to my death

"Kim Jimin"

Lied to everyone and trapped me

"Kim Taehyung"

Planned everything to banish me from the Palace

"And the youngest,Kim Jungkook"

Killed my mother!

All of them had the same face from their past lives. And it irked Iseul even more.

"Hello,it's really not pleasant to meet you all", again

"Cheon Danbi!"

Iseul,"Just kidding dad. I was just joking okay? Stop glaring at me now"

"Your joke isn't really appropriate at a time like this,right Bambi?",Jungkook asked while taking the plate of meat.

Iseul grabbed her fork and stabbed a piece of meat on the plate which was on Jungkook's grasp. Both of them were next to each other since the table was round and it couldn't be helped when they had to sit next to each other.

"Isn't any time happy time? I'm trying to lessen the tension, is it wrong,brother?"

Jungkook let her take the meat plate unwillingly. He frowned when she ate all the meat pieces. He loved meat! But he couldn't even take a bite!

Iseul was about to poke her chopstick onto an omelette roll but another chopstick poked it before hers. It was Jin. "Are you sure you are trying to lessen the tension? It seems like you are purposely stirring up troubles"

Jin ate that roll of omelette, keeping his glare on Iseul.

Iseul's eyes snapped at him.