THE 'V' CARD Part 2/2

Comenzar desde el principio

            "War…” Yin whispered.

            “Yes?” War opened his eyes and saw Yin smiling.

            “Is this your first kiss?”

War slowly nodded.

            “Sorry…P…”

            “There’s nothing to be sorry about…looks like there’s so much I need to teach you…” Yin chuckled. “Now, first rule…when we kiss, open your mouth slightly…and just follow my lead…”

            “Ok…”

            “Now, let’s try again…” Yin kissed War’s lips, pressing them together. They moved and Yin was more than glad when War responded.

War didn’t know what took over him. The kiss was awesome…Yin's lips tasted like raspberry, so soft and great. He just mimicked the kissing movement he saw on TV and by the way Yin moved, he knew he was doing something right. When Yin licked his bottom lips, he parted his mouth a little, giving Yin an access. Their tongue met and War was in heaven. He could feel his blood flowing rapidly down south.

Yin finally pulled away for them to catch a breath.

            “That was impressive…” Yin said, grinning. “Are you sure that was your first time kissing?”

            “Yeah…I saw a lot of movies and I just…follow what I saw…”

            “Movies? Or is it porn?”.

            “P!” War blushed. “Well, a mix of both…” he looked away.

            “Don’t be embarrassed…” Yin chuckled.

Yin looked down and saw reasonable tent had been forming on both of them.

            “Let’s get comfortable shall we?”

He led War to the bed and sat him down.

            “Are you ok War?”

            “Yes P…” War nodded.

*It’s happening…*

War crawled backwards until his back touched the head rest of the king size bed.

            “You’re really beautiful War…” Yin said, looking at the younger one. He didn't know what made him say those words but it's truly what he felt at that very moment.

            “I could say the same P…”

War gulped as Yin took off his shirt and tossed it aside. The decent amount of muscles and that fair skin exposed and War couldn’t help but to adore the view in front of him. Yin pulled his shorts and boxers off and he was all in his naked glory. War couldn’t blink…afraid that he would wake up from this dream.

*There’ no turning around now…* Yin thought.

            “You’ve been working out P?”

            “A little…why? You like it?”

War could only nod. This was his first time seeing a naked man and it was Yin on top of that…what else could he want? This is beyond perfection.

            “Let’s get you out of that…” Yin pointed at War's t-shirt. He straddled his lap and their eyes met again.

Yin hand trembled a little as he undone War's buttons. When War's bare chest visible to his view, Yin swallowed hard. The boy in front of him was indeed a man…well-built and hella gorgeous. He leaned over and caught War's lips again for another kiss. His hands roamed over the skin, tracing his fingers along the ridges, feeling the warmth. When he reached War's hard nipples, he lightly twisted it, causing War to let out a soft moan.