Prologue

New Rocket by Full flower Moon Band playing.

The room plunged into a velvety darkness, a hushed anticipation filling the air as my performance was about to begin. With the first tantalizing notes of the music, the lights flickered on and off, casting seductive shadows that danced in perfect synchrony with the pulsating beats.

I adorned myself in a daring ensemble, a deep-cut black leather bodysuit that clung to every curve, leaving little to the imagination. The supple fabric caressed my skin, accentuating my every contour. A sleek black harness belt encircled my waist, drawing attention to my hourglass figure, while knee-high boots, their glossy sheen reflecting the dim light, added an extra touch of allure. A mysterious black playboy mask concealed part of my face, adding an air of intrigue and seduction, while black mesh gloves adorned my hands, their delicate fabric teasingly grazing my fingertips. Each accessory served as a seductive invitation, heightening the allure that enveloped me. I let my hair cascade down in a sleek, straight style, framing my face with a touch of untamed sensuality.

As the lyrics began to weave their seductive spell, the spotlight bathed me in its warm glow, casting a mesmerizing halo around my form. I moved with a sinuous grace, sensually swaying my body to the rhythm of the music. With the words "new rocket" echoing through the speakers, I pivoted sharply, meeting their lustful gazes from behind. A slow descent followed, as I gracefully lowered myself, granting them an intoxicating glimpse of my long, delicate legs and the tantalizing curve of my buttocks. It was undeniable that desire burned within them, their eyes aflame with a hunger that yearned to possess me.

Closing my eyes, I surrendered to the intoxicating beat, allowing it to guide my every movement. Approaching the pole, I locked eyes with the crowd, a smoldering gaze promising a performance that would ignite their deepest desires. With a subtle sway of my hips, I began to shake, seamlessly blending my choreography with the rhythm. Their voices, a symphony of longing, echoed in my ears, their pleas for more mingling with the throbbing music.

"Yes," I thought, a wicked smile playing upon my lips, "Beg for my presence, beg for my attention."

The realization of their desire sent a surge of exhilaration coursing through me, fueling my every motion. In that moment, I became the embodiment of their most forbidden fantasies, a seductress who reveled in their insatiable yearning.

I slithered sensually towards the ground, my body sliding sinfully provocatively. My fingers explored the outlines of the whip, teasingly caressing its leather surface before firmly grabbing it. I rose to my feet and began a sensual voyage to the opposite side, each step oozing an immense attraction. As I moved ahead, the whip trailed after me, leaving a track of desire carved on the floor.

Amidst the sea of faces, my eyes locked onto a man whose gaze brimmed with desire. His hunger for me was visible, and I beckoned him forth with a flick of my whip, a silent invitation that only he could decipher. A mischievous smirk danced upon his lips, while his friends playfully taunted him. A camaraderie of anticipation passed between them, sealed with a triumphant fist bump, before he boldly approached me. His eyes remained fixated on the whip, tracing its path from his shoulder down to his crotch, a visible reaction betraying his growing arousal. The crowd erupted in a frenzy, their excitement fueling the flames of his desire.

Yet, as the orchestrator of this tantalizing dance, I held the reins of power. After teasing him with a seductive touch, I withdrew, leaving him yearning for more. The torment of my departure ignited a fire within him, driving him to the brink of madness, consumed by an insatiable craving for my presence.

Returning to the sanctuary of the pole, I leaned against its cool surface, relishing the electrifying energy that pulsed through the room. A devilish smile played upon my lips, a silent declaration of the intoxicating power I held over them all.

In the midst of the crowd, a familiar face emerged, a woman who had persistently pursued me, despite my unwavering rejection. With a deliberate stride, I made my way to the edge of the stage, taking a seat that invited her closer. She approached, drawn to me like a moth to a flame. My delicate finger traced the contours of her face, a tender exploration that ignited a spark of longing within her. In a moment of tantalizing deception, I feigned a kiss, teasing her with the promise of an intimate connection. Yet, just as she leaned in, craving the taste of my lips, I rose from my seat, a wicked wink and a seductive bite of my lower lip sealing the game of desire we played.

I gracefully returned to the pole, my body moving in sync with the pulsating music that filled the air. Every twist and turn, every seductive sway of my hips, was executed with precision and passion. The stage was engulfed in a haze of smoke, creating an ethereal atmosphere that heightened the senses. As the music reached its climax, the lights began to gradually dim, casting a sensual glow upon my glistening skin.

The crowd burst into chaos, their yells and screams booming in my ears like a symphony of desire. Their affection fuelled my every move, creating a fire within me that grew brighter with each passing second. I could feel their eyes on me, their need apparent in the air, as I danced with an addictive charm that left them breathless.

As I stepped down from the stage, a wonderfully attractive man stood in my way, his eyes overflowing with desire and lust. His deep and sexy voice sliced through the pounding rhythm.

"Wanna have fun tonight?" he asked, his words dripping with temptation.

​A coy smile played on my lips as I looked him up and down, my eyes filled with a knowing glint.

"You're not worth my time," I replied, my voice laced with a hint of mischief.

Without giving him a second glance, I continued walking, leaving him stunned in my wake. The bouncer quickly intervened, blocking his path as he attempted to follow me to the dressing room.
Habang naghahanda ako para makauwi, biglang nagbukas ang pinto. I just gave her a quick glance at nagpatuloy na ulit sa  ginagawa ko.

"River! Hindi dyan y-" hindi ko na narinig dahil sinara na ang pinto.

"I'll go ahead." I said goodbyes to them after I changed and packed my belongings.

RD.