Chapter Fourty Eight

The elevator ding as the doors slide open. Huda step out with a small smile playing on her lips.

She is in a black a abaya as usual, but this one has a big design of dark blue flowers which are not that visible by the hands running to the middle of the body down to the end.

They're finally going home today and she couldn't be happier but funny enough, Anwar has being sulking for the better part of yesterday and today cause he said he love staying at the hospital.

And why wouldn't he, even with the pain and the medication, whenever he felt a bit of strength, he goes to Abba's office playing sectary for the man.

Wearing Abba's lab coat with a stethoscope always hanging on his neck as the two either go on rounds or just checking patient not to talk about even meetings that they go together.

She does stop Anwar for a few occasion but then whenever he didn't go, Abba will come worried asking if the child is not doing any better and whenever he brings Anwar back to his room for his drug or injection she sees this proud smile that he always have on his face.

Or whenever he is introducing Anwar to any of his friends or colleagues, of cause some will have this weird look knowing Yusuf only married recently and some will not even hide their curiosity and ask how comes although she has never heard of his answers before.

Huda walk nodding and waving to most of the nurses or doctors she found on her way. Staying there for months made her all popular amongst them.

And let's not even bring about how infamous her name is. Where ever she goes, everyone is trying to take a glance at her.

She stopped when she sight the person she came looking for. What surprise her was the hand clinging onto her husband arms.

With perfectly manicure fingers having bold color of red by the nail and no one need to tell her who that person is.

Huda sighed softly, knowing perfectly well whose hand that belong to even though she is facing her with her back.

The way that hair is spread across her back is harder to miss which made something hit her hard on the chest. Gosh how she hate that hair.

Her smile immediately die down when she saw the way Farha flutter her brows turning to face Yusuf completely with both laughing to what Yusif just said.

She went to his floor but was told that he is in the emergency cause they need more hands there.

Huda took a deep breath letting it not get to her. This is a good day for her and she will be damn to let Farha spoil it.

"Husband..." Huda literary scream as her smile widen while she ran bringing the attention of all the people on the reception to them.

She jump the last two steps like a small girl as her arm sneak around Yusuf's neck bringing him down to her stomach.

Yusuf chuckles finding the situation funny as he try to wiggle out of her hold. One minute he was standing there explaining things to Farha and the next he heard, the voice shout husband as she charged towards him laughing and before he can do anything, he saw her jump and next thing he know was her hand around his neck.

"Come on Huda..." He mumbles trying to hide his smile as he successfully stood straight holding her by the arm.

Seeing her back to her normal mischievous self this pass few days was everything they all ever wished for and more.

"I have a reputation to uphold." He mumbles all serious with a shrugs.

Huda tilt her head at him then look side by side that's when she realize all eyes are on them and when they notice her looking, they went back to doing their things or at least pretend to with whisper and chuckles coming from every angle.