Chapter Thirty

The car came to a scorching halt in front of the huge gate as Huda press the horn absent mindedly.

Is another day of unbearable meeting with Nusra and their staffs since they're lunching a new collection soon which is also part of the reason why she took sometime off her modeling and also because she is considering this fashion show that will be held in Dubai in a month time.

Luxuriously Made is among the company that is invited and since she is their main model and also co founder and co runner of the company, she can't just dump everything on Nusra and decide not to attend.

For starters, Yusuf! She doesn't know how he will take the news and not that it bothers her cause he knew what her occupation is when he decide to get married to her even though it was marriage of convenience.

Then Anwar, by the time of the fashion show, school will be in session like middle of the term and if she has to go with him, he needs to at least take 2 to 3 week off or even more than that, and don't forget is a fashion show she is attending which means even there she will be needing someone to take care of him cause she can't.

And last but not the least, her Mother, Hajiya Kubra the chairwoman of Maleek group. She will bet 50/50 on Mummy not letting her go even if Yusuf did. And if she insist, her Mother can make them uninvited to that show. That's how powerful the woman is and is something Huda know she can't risk knowing that the whole people of luxuriously made work too too hard to lose that invite including her.

Her modeling career may not be anything to Mummy or anyone else but is her everything. Modeling was and is still something that save her from herself, she is at a point in her life where she can't image a life without it.

Huda sighed sending a smile to the gateman while waving her hand as she drove pass him, but then she look around the compound confuse then took a deep breath.

Praying to get the strength to deal with whatever the two people she left inside the house are up to cause with them, everyday is another surprise and seeing the giant truck parked in the compound really got her hopes down.

She parked her car, picked her handbag then got down and stride directly inside finding the front door wide open as she walks in dismay.

"Good afternoon ma." A voice rang from behind her which send a jolt of nerve down her spine as she slowly turn and set her eyes on to guys holding some boxes.

Huda couldn't open her mouth as she send them a weak smile while moving out of the way. She watched them claim the stairs and disappear up, sighing, she took a deep breath then look around the parlor before she moves to the dinning area.

Not sighting either of them, she put her hand inside her handbag bringing out her phone then drop the bag on one of the chairs in the dinning area walking back to the parlor.

"Ummie." Anwar call from above her as soon as she place the phone on her ear.

Huda slowly remove it while looking up as her face stretched to a smile. The happiness she saw in Anwar is undescribable as she watch him and Yusuf walk side by side down the stairs.

"Ummie. You have to see it." Anwar beems skipping some of the steps with his whole attention on her.

"See what?" Huda asked dumbfounded dropping her hand on the air while looking between the two individuals.

"Am having everything in green. Plus Dad said I can have my own PS5 up there so that I can play with my friends whenever they come." He explain further looking so happy that Huda just didn't have the heart to ask him what he is referring too.

All she knew, from the look of things, they're up to something which she may not necessarily approve.

"We're having Anwar's room decorated." Yusuf mumbles softly with that charming smile on his face which almost made Huda to forget what he just said but she manage to raise her brows wanting to confirm what she just heard.