Chapter Fourty Four

"Huda...Huda...Hudallah" Suhailah shouted on top of her lungs standing by the foot of the stairs with her hand place at the banister.

"Huda..." She scream again that's when she heard the sound of the door which was opened.

A while later, the sound of her shoes hitting the tilted floor before she appear gracefully by the stairs.

She has the deepest scowl on her face as she gave Suhaila a single glance, her hand placed on the banister as she majestically descend down the stairs.

"Why are you shouting my name as if you have seen ghost or something?" She asked nonchalant her eyes on her phone.

"Do you realize how wild that crazy idea of the bone fire has being going?" Suhaila asked sternly as she follows her sister with eyes.

Huda just raise her head and gave Suhaila a quick glance as her hands went back to typing on her phone while sidestepping Suhaila, heading to the sitting room.

Suhaila took a deep breath frustrated before she swiftly turn and follow Huda whom had this sly smile on her face her hand still on her phone.

"Huuudaaa." Suhaila literary shouted behind Huda which made her to snap her head towards her annoyed.

"What?" She asked with a deep scowl settling on her face. "Do you intend to turn me deaf or what?" She asked while changing her position as she brush her hand against her ear before she settle it on her hip.