Chapter Twenty Nine

Huda stride down the stairs in her night clothe. Her whole body is itching her which is why she just couldn't wait to feel the comfort of her bed.

As she stride pass the dinning area to the kitchen, she stop abruptly by the show glass.

There are about 10 shopping bags with some nylon carelessly throw on the ground for the pass couple of weeks now.

Is Yusuf's things and every other morning she watch him rampaging through the bags which is the reason why she told their sweeper  not to touch it since she doesn't know what is inside.

And also because she was hoping he will remove them from there but instead, the bags kept on increasing and the mess around the place to.

Huda sighed as she though of what to do. She hate seeing a place scattered like this and from the little she lives with Yusuf she realize how a messy person he is which is slowly rubbing on on Anwar.

She inhale again deeply with her eyes close before she bend down, in a snap of a finger opening the bags.

About an hour later, Huda walk in to his door and gently push it open then peek her head while saying her Salam.

She gaze around the miny parlor which was empty which made her to walk further inside.

The room is dead quiet as she gaze around it. Pressing her lips together, she though where could he be cause they came back together and she saw him walking to his room.

Not wanting to indulge on that, Huda walk towards the bedroom where she suspect the walk in closet is, and she wasn't wrong as she walk in there, she saw the double door open giving her the view of the inside.

She stride in and drop the clothe on the island while giving the closet a thorough look. She has never being here ever since their marriage but for Anwar, well. She can't even count.

Everything in it is either grey or black just like his room. Huda stick out her tongue thinking he might the a sucker of the color.

She sighed again. The interior is to die for and the closet actually looks a bit neater than she imagine.

Huda turn back to the clothe she came in with contemplating whether to arrange them or not cause even if she wants to do it, is not as she knows where he keeps it.

The sound by the door caught her attention as she reluctantly gave it a quick gaze with her hand place on the neatly iron clothe, but then what she saw from her side view caught her attention that she didn't know when she slowly turn her gaze and set it fully on it or better still on him.

Yusuf stood by his bed holding his phone with one hand and a small towel with the other, using it to dry the water that his dripping from his hair with another towel tied to his waist.

From the looks of things he is just coming out from shower and damn, Huda felt her eyes glue on his every move without even blinking.

Her breath hitch on her throat with her heartbeat skyrocket. She has always known he has a nice body since he walks around mostly in a vest or tan but Huda has never imagine him to be this perfect.

"Hu..Huda...." Yusuf shutters startled as he drop his phone without even realizing. At the same time Huda quickly turn to the other side flustered.

"GOSH" She sighted embarrassed that she is caught red handed staring.

Yusuf turn left, then right with his hand clutching the towel around his waist. What is she even doing here. She has never being to the room unless to call Anwar apart from this one time he found the bed sheet changed and the room tidied up even then he though it was the house help that did it.