Chapter Four

They entered the giant sitting room as Aneesa continue to involve Huda in small talks while leading her to the dinning table where all the food and refreshments are displayed.

"I don't know what you will like so I suggest you serve yourself..." Aneesa murmured politely as she extend a plate towards Huda's hand.

Huda collected the plate as her eyes scan around at the same time a deep, attractive voice rang inside her head which made her to slowly raise her head towards it.

And she wasn't surprise when she caught a glimpse of a tall, handsome young man standing in front of Aneesa with a smile on his face talking to the Aneesa

Huda took back her gaze to the food thinking if Aneesa have a brother as she start adding whatever she wants on the plate.

She move to the drinks and picked up a cup of chocolate milkshake at the same time she froze on her legs when she saw the two shocked face with their gaze on her.

Huda trail her gaze back to the plate thinking what are they shock about. She eats a lot, that's a fact and she is not about to stave herself just because she is here for a birthday.

Aneesa quickly regain her composure forcing a smile on her face then said. "Yusuf am sure you haven't meet Huda yet" Turning her gaze towards him.

That deep voice again rang inside Huda's head as he set his gaze on her with what seems to be a mischievous smirk on his lip without saying anything.

Huda gave him another quick glance not wanting to indulge more on the look he is giving her. For all she knows, she doesn't give a damn about it.

"Am Huda..." She mumbles calmly setting her own gaze at him. "Huda Ahmad Maleek"

"Dr Yusuf Kabir..." He murmured his eyes now set directly on me.

She held his gaze for a mili second then quickly break it not having a concrete reason why she did it. "Is there a place to seat here...?" Huda turning her look to Aneesa.

"Ohh sorry..." Aneesa said as she move towards a door behind Huda pushing, it open while she continue with. "Here. The place is quiet..." She said standing by the door as her gaze lingers on Huda's.

"Yusuf can you please keep her company for a while? I need to go and entertain some other guest. I will be back in a jiffy..." She asked the guy, her hopeful gaze set on his.

Huda gaze travel between the two individuals as the guy looks hesitant, which is actually good cause she is perfectly capable of entertaining herself.

"You don't need to worry..." Huda blurt out. "I enjoy my own company as it is..." She trail with a soft smile. "So take your time".

Aneesa's raise her brows surprised, as she and Yusuf exchange looks, before a smile grace up her face with her eyes still set on his. She then turn her gaze to Huda and gesture for her to enter.

Huda nod her head and walk directly inside before Aneesa turn and disappear down the hall way. As soon as Huda sat herself down, his deep voice rang inside her head again.

"Let me get this straight..." Yusuf said as he walk in right behind her, seeing for the first time is his life a woman is actually not sworn by his presence.

"You're the famous model that Aneesa has been trying to get to work for her right?" He asked the question nonchalant as he also sat directly opposite her.

Huda take a good look at him trying to read what's his deal. Did Aneesa send him to barging for her or what. "Is that what she said?"

She asked calmly as she wrap her fingers around her straw, talking a sip of her drink.