Chapter Sixteen

"What are you doing..." Huda asked when she saw that his eyes are getting darker with each passing seconds as he approach her.

She attempt to move seeing that he is just some few feet's away from her while saying. "Calm down Khalid we..."

But didn't get to finished when she felt her arms got drag from behind and before she can recover from that she found herself shove on the wall and trap between him and the wall.

Huda sighed in horror as her gaze transfer to his enraged ones. "Khalid..."

"No Huda..." He snaps, his grip on her arms tighten. "You have to listen to me."

He scoff gazing at the floor before his gaze transfer back to hers. "You know I did my little background check on him. And it turns out he got back to town the same mouth you got pregnant."

Huda swallow a lump hearing the pain in his voice. She knows that she hurt him and they're both still hurting from this, is time they allow themselves to be happy but is also something Khalid refuse to understand.

"You should have just told me that's what you wanted Huda..." He said calmly but painfully as the hold on her arms lighten which made Huda to slowly turn her gaze to him.

"You met him for less than a month Huda..." He continued. "You barely know him yet you have a baby for him while you wouldn't even let me hold your hand."

Now, Huda chuckles trying to understand what Khalid meant. "Which gets me to thinking that maybe you never loved me right from the start..."

The way he said the words made Huda's heart break to thousand pieces especially seeing the drop of tears that drop on his cheek as he bend his head.

"You know that wasn't true..." Huda tried to reason as she place her hand on his cheeks trying to make him face her. "Everything is just a misunderstanding, I didn't know who Yusuf was until..."

Khalid sniffles suddenly making Huda stop midway, feeling the grip on her arms tighten again. "But you know what makes my blood boils through all this?"

He asked as he slowly raise his eyes and set it on her which immediately turn Huda pale, feeling shivers running down her body. He looked different, completely different from the person she knew and she can immediately sense how dangerous he is by the look he is giving her which made her to start struggling to free herself.

"Khalid...Khalid..." She mumbles trying to wiggle her way out of his impossible grip. "Please Khalid let me..."

"Is the though of him touching each and every part of you..." He trails his voice becoming a whisper as she felt his breath on her neck. "And you enjoying it..." He continued" Which made Huda completely numb, feeling her throat dried up.

"Which made me think that you hate me so much..." Huda heard his voice rang inside her ears which made her whole body to start shaking especially when she felt his lips nuzzling her neck.

She turn to the other side thinking of a way to break free cause she tried pushing but he didn't even budge from where he stood, instead it just gave Khalid more room as he place a soft kiss on her shoulders and went ahead giving her more feathering kisses completely out of it.

"KHALID STOP..." She managed to shouts with all her might while shaking both her shoulders which luckily for her, made him to stop at once but without lifting his face.

Huda opened her eyes still feeling his breath on her neck while trying to shake him off but it only alarm him as he immediately tighten his grip on her shoulders then slowly raise his bloodshot eyes and set on her.

What Huda saw in them is what made her open her mouth in horror as she gather all her strength and try to push him off which proven to be impossible.

"I love you" His voice, the voice that hunt her all these years whisper as they lock eyes. But today instead of it to make her happy, it only made her terrified as she swallow a lump feeling a pit raising from her stomach.