Chapter 276. Kali's first time. (4)

Start from the beginning

Thankfully, Yasenia reacted fast enough and emptied Kali's uterus, using her tail on her to reduce the pleasure further down. Else, Kali could have been permanently hurt.

Even then, Yasenia was worried since Kali was still unresponsive, her vagina squirting a small stream from time to time.

Angel was hugging Yasenia's side and looking at Kali with worry in her eyes. She hugged Yasenia because she couldn't even sit on her own after her powerful climax. "Why isn't she coming back, Yasenia?"

Yasenia placed Kali on top of the bed face down and sat on her thighs, giving her a back massage with her moon energy.

Yasenia bit her lip and said, "I don't know, baby. I've tried everything I know, but she is still feeling pleasure."

The dragoness didn't know that, at that moment, Kali was, in truth, fighting against her Heart Demon. Unlike the previous times, no outside clues appeared, increasing Yasenia's confusion.

Yasenia's efforts in relaxing Kali's body were what gave Kali the strength to fight against the Heart Demon with relative ease. If Yasenia stopped her treatment, Kali would quickly fall into a disadvantage inside her soul.

Angel suddenly said, "Why don't you use that technique you bought earlier?"

Yasenia stopped and opened her eyes, "Right! I was in such a hurry that I forgot about it. Thanks, baby; I love you."

She used a single hand to continue the massage, reducing its effectiveness and opened the [Yin-Yang Acupuncture Resonance Manual] book with the other.

Kali suddenly felt part of her strength leaving her, and the maw didn't lose the chance to begin its counterattack. Her brows furrowed, and she entered a defensive battle. The injured maw used the black world to create countless illusory images of Kali's traumatic experiences, shaking her heart.

Although Kali herself was over it, the Heart Demons were able to amplify her negative feelings until they became relevant.

If Kali were a normal mortal, she would have already stepped out of her trauma. However, being a cultivator with such powerful Heart Demons made it more difficult to escape these fears than normal.

Kali saw how a group of ten men attacked her, restrained her, and ripped her clothes off. In the distance, a green-haired woman saw all of this unfold with a smile.

The Kali in the illusion was extremely beautiful.

She wasn't an ethereal beauty like Cecile, a seductive beauty like Yasenia, or a heroic or cute one like Andrea or Angel.

Kali's beauty was relaxing.

She was extremely good-looking, to the point that looking at her would relax even the most nervous of people. She had the purest of forms of gentleness.

Her verdant green eyes appeased your heart, and her chestnut-colored hair reminded you of autumn and aroused tender feelings. Her facial features, when she smiled, gave the surroundings a peaceful aura. And her laugh would make your day ten times better.

However, at that moment, that gentle beauty was being assaulted by a group of ten people and was about to be defiled.

No matter how she screamed.

No matter how she cried.

No matter how big her struggle was.

"This is what you are! A simple toy for people to use you!" The Heart Demon's maw became closer to her.

"This is what happened to you! Pleasing a group of ten men until they broke you!" Kali's blows lost strength, unable to keep it at bay.

"This is where you lost your right to live a normal life! Fallen pray to a superior cultivator's scheme named Alysa!" The maw opened in front of herself, ready to devour her.