Episode 62 "Harbingers in the Fountain" Part 1

Start from the beginning

As I was making my way to the entrance Angie comes running up to me, "Hey Ms. Harmonia found something important, and we should let Brennan know." I nod, "Yeah, alright." We made it to her office as we see Booth as Angie says, "Hey, Brennan? Hey, Booth." Booth looks at her, "Hey." "Listen, guys, there are a bunch of bodies buried under the Teversham fountain." Booth then asks, "How do you know that?" "Avalon told me." "Who's Avalon?" I then say, "Avalon is Angie's psychic." He then throws a raspberry as saying that psychic's are not real." I just smile as Temp says, "See? Even superstitious Booth doesn't believe in psychics." Angie then sassed back, "That's interesting, because she says that you two were linked... in a very profound and spiritual manner." Temp smiles and scoffs as she and Booth looked at each other and through raspberry's at each other playfully." I giggle as Angie looks at the two in disbelieve, "Oh, really? Well, she also says that in your weirdo, alternate shard-life experience thing... that Brennan was pregnant." We watched the two stand there awkwardly as Angie continues, "It's odd that neither of you mentioned that." Angie leaves as the two stand there awkwardly as I then decide to break the tension as I say, "How about we check it out?" Booth then smiles and nods, "Yes. We should." Temp says, "What? No. Why?" 

I shrug, "Why not?" Booth adds, "Six weeks, Bones. I'm goin' stir-crazy here. Let me suit up." She looks at us as I give her some pleading eyes as she sighs, "Can I at least take a shower?" We nod as Booth adds, "Yeah. I need to shave." I then say, "I'll get everything ready." They nod as we all go our separate ways. We are meet at the Teversham fountain as we walk around with a devise that shows beneath the ground as Booth says, "So, this ground-penetrating radar can really see things?" I nod, "Yes. I designed and created it of course, so it should see a lot clearer than a psychic." Temp then says, "You're dressed very oddly." Booth looks confused, "What do you mean? This is regulation F.B.I." I then say, "You're forgetting about the garish socks and the gaudy tie?" Temp then asks, "What, you don't remember? You resist regimentation with these tiny symbols of rebellion." I nod as I look at the machine seeing if there was anything as Booth nods saying, "No. I remember. I remember, okay? Let me just reacclimate myself at my own speed here, okay?" He then sees something on the screen, "What is that?" Temp looks then says, "Nothing, because there's nothing here, because there's no such thing as a psychic." Booth then says, "In my coma dream, you were pregnant." I nod adding, "And I was your sweet little sister." He nods as Temp says, "Sweets said that your dream was nothing more than your comatose brain... processing what I read to you from my book."

I then hear rapid beeping as I start getting something as Booth says, "Wait. The point is, how did the psychic know that... if she isn't psychic?" I then see remains as I tell them, "It seems the psychic was right Temp." Booth then says to Temp, "What, about us being linked in a very profound manner."  Temp doesn't say anything as Booth then asks me, "What is it? What do you see?" "It's human remains. Lots of human remains." We look at the ground as I say, "We need to get a team over here." Booth nods calling it in as I call in my team and more over. Caroline and both from the FBI and Jeffersonian were here ready for our approval as Caroline looks at the screen, "What's that supposed to be?" Booth answers, "Bones and Blueberry says dead people." I add, "At least eight, maybe more." Caroline then asks, "Is there any chance these are very old remains... of settlers or Indians who should be left in peace?" I nod, "Yes, except for that." I point at a certain spot on the screen as Booth looks and asks, "What's that?" Temp answers, "A plastic disc." Booth nods, "Fine. Listen Bones and Blueberry wants to start digging." I then say, "Not really..." He just ignores my statement and continues, "I wanna go question the psychic who sent us here." Caroline then says, "I did not hear 'psychic.' I heard 'anonymous source." "Just get Bones and Blueberry the warrant that they need so they can start digging." "Wow. You are keen to get back to work. Got something to prove, cheri?"

Temp then says, "It is plausible that Booth feels the urge to prove he's no longer brain-damaged." We just looked at her as Caroline sighs, "You can start. I'll get the warrant in 10 minutes." Booth smiles excitedly, "Yes. We're back!" He raises his hand for a high-five as Temp says, "You're the one who told us to never to look happy at a crime scene." Booth nods, "Right. We'll look happy after we find out... who did this horrible crime and get them behind bars." I nod, "All right." I grabbed my shovel as I begin to dig thinking about how this will be my exercise for the day. It is already dark as they set up some lights and a tent over us as we had dug to where the remains are located as Temp says, "The remains are all in the soil beneath the layer of gravel." Hodgins nods, "Yeah. Ten years ago, they renovated the fountain." I nod adding, "They raised it on hydraulic lifts, sunk a series of shafts, mucked out the clay, laid down a layer of gravel... and then poured cement over that." Temp then says, "So it's reasonable to assume... that the bodies were tossed down the shaft before the gravel was dumped." Hodgins nods, "I've got samples of the soil, the gravel scrapings from the cement... and this." We look seeing him pick up a sort of fabric as he then adds, "If we're lucky, it's something the murderer left behind." I then say, "You might as well head back to the lab, start analyzing your samples. I'll make sure to send you anything more that I find." He nods as he begins putting his things away as Angie comes down the ladders, "This is like climbing down into a grave here." Hodgins then says, "Isn't this great us back together again, chasing criminals?" Angie nods a bit in disgust, "Yeah. A pit full of mass-murder victims. What's not to love?"