Saviour

Tommy's pov:

I looked around the vacation house I lived in for 3 months. The house was empty only holding a few bits of furniture. Goodbye old home, I guess I will miss you. I looked everywhere remembering the memories. I guess we didn't really have the best time here but it's all right.

Ranboo had already left about 2 days ago to go to some meeting with his parents. I was left to do my own things and I chose to help the staff pack our stuff. Welp time to go now. I think to myself as a grabbed the last suitcase and locked the door to the house.

I got into the carriage which didn't look the same as it usually does but I just shrugged that off and so our ride started. I was bored with no Ranboo so I got my phone out and started scrolling through tiktok. I was somehow already varified on tiktok because people found my account.

I had millions of followers but I chose to stay of tiktok for a month or so because I wanted people to get used to me. As I turned off my phone I realized that I had been in this carriage for 4 hours now. What how is that possible I would only be here in 20 minutes. I think to myself.

After a few minutes of fighting with myself I finally mucked up the courage to look at the driver. I tried to hold in my gasp when I saw the driver. He wasn't the usual sweet man who drove me usually. It was a mean looking man who looked like they were always tense.

I texted Ranboo and hoped on dear life he would respond.

Love of my life

Tommy: love did we get a new driver?
Sent 7pm

Ranboo: Nope, why do you ask also the driver says that you haven't got on yet so when are you planning on coming him because I have been waiting all day!

Ranboo seemed annoyed which I don't blame him but right now I don't need an annoyed husband.

Tommy: well I have gotten onto a carriage and it seems as though we have been driving for four hours

Ranboo: what! Where are you?

Tommy: Hon, if I knew that would be the first thing I tell you!

Ranboo: okay I am tracking your phone right now, don't tell the driver you know something is up.

Ranboo: holy shit your driving to your neighborhood!

Tommy: I have to go the carriage just stopped.....

Ranboo: tommy
Sent at 7:45

I wasn't lying when I said the carriage stopped. I quickly hid my phone into my pocket. I watch to many crime documentaries to think that showing them you have your phone and someone is tracking you right then is smart.

Before I could say anything the driver took me from the back and brought me outside. I now see the very house we stopped at. I felt my heart drop at the sight in fact I felt like it was going to burst.

It was the same house I was sexually harassed in. I still had very bad memories of the house and as I recall them it was an abandoned house.

The man was strong and when I tried to fight back as he tied my arms and then legs. "dont resist it will only make it worse for you," the man said.

He then put a piece of fabric over my mouth stopping me from breathing. I didn't resist because I was too scared to, before I blacked out I saw a women walking in front of me.

She had brown hair And eyes. She wore a wonderful black dress that made her look like a spy but next to her she had four other men. One of them particularly familiar. It was the man who r@p3d me. I magicaly hadn't started crying yet I was to focused on the woman. I know I met her before.