A Flashback To Remember

Tommy's pov:

Me and Ranboo had just walked out of the planning room. It was about 8pm in the night. Yes it took 10 hours to plan the wedding. We get to me and ranboo's now shared. The familiar feeling of the red carpet touches my feet as a take my shoes off. I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams in think to myself in awe.

"Excited love?" Ranboo asks my whilst grabbing my waist and bringing me into his body. He places his finger under my chin and gives me a peck. Just as the peck got placed. He kisses me again this time me or him doesn't pull back.

After we pull back to breath, this time I go in for another one. Ranboo just tastes so good. He's just so sweet and an amazing kisser.

He picks me up our lips still in contact. He thin pins me to the white  wooden painted walls. He starts moving the kisses to down my neck. My legs wrapped around his waist and my back against the wall, My arms also pinned on the walls by Ranboo his hands in mine.

He puts his hand under my shirt, I shiver at his Sudden movement. His lips still sucking my skin. He than takes his mouth of my skin and comes face to face with me.

"Tommy I love you so so much," he says kissing me before I could speak. He pulls apart again "I can't wait for you to be mine and me to be yours," once again before I could speak the pair of lips smashed against mine this time for aggressively. I couldn't breath and I loved it.

His hand still under my shirt. He takes me and places my body onto the bed. He turns me onto my stomach and starts kissing the back of my neck. Giving me massive amounts of hickeys. He then unknowingly finds my sensitive spot.

I moan when he kissed that spot. Ranboo stops at the Realization the he had found my senstivs spot. I couldn't see it but I just knew he was grinning. Before I could even think about what he was thinking about.

I felt lips bite onto the spot causing me to moan a much louder moan the I would've hoped. Ranboo than starts repeatingly bitting, sucking and kissing my sensitive spot. My moans getting louder and louder. Oh it hurts so much but feels so good at the same time. I think to myself.

Ranboo stops on my sweet spot and starts moving down to my back. Lifting up my t-shirt. He starts going ferel with the bitting and sucking.

My smile widens to a length I did'nt know it could go in. After my back is fully covered in his love marks. He moves down once again. It had been a minute before anything happened so I had decided to Check what was going on.

When I lifted my head my blonde hair stuck to my scull because the sweat was sticking it down, I turned around to see what was going on but it was immediately forced down into the covers.

Just as I was about to ask about what's happening I felt a familiar bite against the back of my thigh. I flinch at the movement but soon I could feel the bites on more than just my thigh.

After a while of that me and Ranboo both decided it was time for bed. I lay in the bed on the right side as I usually do. I face the cupboard whilst Ranboo's arms wrap around my body from the behind. "hey love, do you know how much I love you?" Ranboo asks me  "mmm I don't know, how much? "  I ask in a cute voice "to infinite and beyond he whispers to me in my ear causing shiver to spread through my body. My temperature rising and my whole face turns pink.

After a while of play fighting back and fourth of who loves which one more we both fall asleep in each other's arms, in each other's touch and in each other's love. I will never stop loving you Ranboo I think to myself letting sleep kidnap me.

Techno and Wilbur were out as usual and I was once again outside because of my drunkie dad who thinks he owns me. I look at the time on my watch that I could barely afford. The watch read 8pm meaning my brother's would be home int about 2 hours meaning my dad would bring me back in in an hour and 45 minutes because my father would me so scared of Wilbur and techno finding out what he had been doing to me. How he was hitting, punching, kicking me and even leaving me outside where I could be left to get kidnapped which hasn't happened yet but as I said before it almost never happened.....