Found

Ranboo's pov:

"Ranboo love wake up please," I slit open half of my eyelid only to be surprised my mother in a purple long dress almost touching the floor. Before I could say anything my door gets flung open to a not so patient visiter.

"Hey,lover boy," my sister said while grinning. I just roll my eyes and throw my purple and white fancy pillow at her. I hit her on the head and screamed "HEAD SHOT!"

When she got up she gave me the crazed eye and that's when I knew I needed dreamXD on my side for me to ever be able to sleep again.

Before she could tackle me mother ordered a gaurd to take her downstairs to breakfast. "I will get you back!" She growled as her voice got smaller and smaller.

My mom looked at me with a playful and worried expression "Hey don't look at me like that mum, your the one that gave birth to her," I say. She examains my words in her head and gives a slight nod in agreement.

"Honey it's breakfast and after breakfast we'll set out to search for you soulmate and when we find oohhh you have soo much fun," My mum says almost to nobody.

I smile at the veiw of my mother speaking. My mum doesn't talk a lot around my father because he's the boss but since he is basically always around her I can never hear her opinion.

This is so nice maybe this boy known as Tommy will bring my family back to how it was before. "marylin, come on he doesn't want to her you babbling leave him be to get ready," my father screams from God knows where.

My mother's smile drops before giving me the most sad smile I have ever seen her wear. "I like when you talk," I whisper. She gives me her very own smile and hugs me before skipping away from my room.

When I become king I won't let my father treat my mother like dog food anymore I think to myself.

Oh shit I need to get ready

After getting ready. I wore a voilet coulered jacket with shades of grew pants. Suitable for a prince.

When I finally arrived downstairs I was met by lots of choices to eat. I chose baccon, sausages and pork because I wasn't really hungry.

I look outside the kitchen the see Kalina playing rugby with some of the  villagers. She looks so happy and joyful.

"an interesting character your sister is sometimes I wonder how we even managed to get her to calm down for events," The man I call father said. I turned around to see him wearing a suit and a tie.

"father why are you dressing si fancy, we are only going to find my Soulmate," I utter in confusion he gives me a glance before stating "well I would want to make a good second impression on my future son in law, no?"  my cheeks turn a rosie red.

"come on we have a lot of calls to answer!" My sister calls from outside with dirt all across her face "I hear thousands of people have called stating to know or be your soulmate,"

"welp, then let's get started," my dad then leads us to a room with more than a hundred people with either statements that they are Tommy, they have seen Tommy, They know Tommy or they could be better than my blue eyed soulmate.

While my sister was questioning some people, my mom was questioning some others and then me and my dad just watching the news to see if anything pops up.

"Your majesty we know where Prince Ranboo's soulmate is!" a man says out of breath. My father just looks at me and then my sister followed by him looking at my sister. We all got up at the exact same time which my sister found amazing.

We all ran as fast as we could to the carriage once we hear that the paparazzi found him before us.
"Drive to Henry's plushies now!" my father demands. After a long painful 10 minutes of us trying to get out of the hotel.  Dear God he must be so scared and worried  I shivered at the thought of my blonde aired soulmates fear.

Wait what if he's hurt, ohh gosh I can't wait to see him again. What if my father gets mad at him for not listening to his demands the day prior no no father wouldn't because he knew that would mess up everything he and his country have ever stranded for.

Kalina's pov:

It might be as though I am the only one really excited to meet my future brother and law. By that I mean Ranboo's stressed and worried, my dad's shouting orders to the driver and my mom well mum also seems to share my feelings for this moment.

"we are here," The driver says opening the door for us but the minute we sat what was awaiting I front of us the bodyguards immediately blocked our way as people tried to touch and ask us questions. When everyone finally pieces together that we the royal family have arrived we were swarmed.

That's when I saw someone running straight at my brother none of the bodyguards seemed to notice   well guess I gotta do it myself   I think to myself bassicly glowing. The red haired boy comes close enough for me to tackle him to the ground.

Ranboo's pov:

I was looking for the shop that my soulmate was apparently in when suddenly this red haired man who looked like they could be rugby player started running to me  this is it for me I thought to myself while covering my face with my arms.

I prepared for impact but suddenly I heard an "oww,"  I look up to see my sister pinning this guy to the floor asking what he wants. I merely laughed at the thought that my sister could take out a rudgy player.

"thanks sis," I mouthed to her instead of a reply she just bobbed her head to the left which was where I saw the sign my soulmate was meant to be in.

People were banging on the door with cameras begging for the people inside to let them in. Which made me and my family certain the cute-, I Mean blonde boy.

"move out the way," The king ordered. Everyone quickly made a way for the king and his posey. When we walked in it was clear that he was here.

"oh hello your majesties what an honor to have you in my shop," I think the owner said. "wheres the boy,"  the owner let out a sudden gulp "what boy do you mean your heinous?" The worker questioned nervously.

Instead of answering he grabbed the poor man by the arm "if you don't come out we will have to kill this man," my fathers voice without pity states. Not even a minute later someone popped their head above the counter.

"no,no I am here," the blonde boy says while holding his arm his gaze not moving up from the floor. That's him, that's my soulmate. Aww he so cute I love him already. But he's so scared.

"come here boy!"  My now found soulmate shuffles awkwardly towards us. "wait," someone screamed from the other side of the wooden counter.

Everyone looked to where this mysterious voice came from. There stood a man with a mask that has a smiley face on it. The clothes he was wearing was green and he had a sword in one hand.

We all looked back at Thomas who was very excited to see the man and in a blink of an eye they are both gone.

What the ender pearl!