Soulmate Checking

Still Tommy's pov:

My zoning out suddenly gets disturbed when I hear a booming voice scream "let the event start, please line up if you think you might be comparable with my son please line up,"

Jesus that's a lot of people I recall to myself while hundreds of people line up to try and confirm their compatibility with the prince

When I look back to the family the two royal siblings are looking at each other while trying to with hold laughter and the realization that the prince is going to have to touch a lot of people. While I am still trying to not drop my stuff I continue to watch to see if the prince somehow finds his soulmate. "is that everyone," the king once again booms while looking trying to spot anyone who could be of compatibility to his son. When his eyes somewhat meet Tommy's blond blue eyed body in the crowd. "you boy, get in the line! You look as though you are my sons age. Get into the line!" the king says with a smile welcoming yet intimidating smile

Everyone in the crowd starts whispering and looking around trying to identify the boy that the king has screamed to join the line. I look around in excitement also indeed trying to find this boy the king has chosen himself to join the line. "No, no," the king screams in annoyance while the crowd falls silent. "you with the blonde hair and blue eyes!" The king says more quiet but less welcoming.

That's when once again the crowd bursts out in chaos and once again everyone is searching for this mysterious boy who had blue eyes and blonde hair.  Shit I am going to drop my stuff   I panicky think to my self while managing to maintain a grip. But when I finally look up everyone is now starring at me  why are they starring at me, oh maybe I am in the way  i then awkwardly shuffle to the side hoping that maybe I am just imagining everyone Starting at me.

Yet everyone's eyes once again move to where I am standing  shit this is awkward, wait is the king looking at me   I realize. I look up to accidentally make eye contact with the king   oh good he is looking at me

Ranboo pov

When we arrived everyone started screaming me and my sisters name, kalina. My sister, kalina whispers a joke into my ear which was very funny causing me to laugh. My Dad then announced for everyone to line up if they think they might be compatible for me. That's when hundreds of people started lining up.

Kalina looked at me and started laughing knowing I would probably have to once again touch hundreds of random strangers. My face dropped when I remembered that I might never meet my soulmates. I have searched every town and city so far but nothing, this is now the last town in my country.

My sister noticed my sudden worried expression "Don't worry, you'll find your soulmate, i can feel it," kalina says. I was shocked because usually kalina would make a joke or laugh at me but she was dead serious "thanks sis, I needed that," I said in a tone of gratitude. "well now your going to have to touch all these people," kalina jokes in her now usual way.

"Is that everyone," My father asks in excitement. I started looking around when my eyes suddenly dropped on this boy who has beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, who was struggling to hold was struggling to hold is Christmas shopping   God he's cute  I say while blushing  wait am I blushing uggg yes I am!

My father turns around to look at me but instead of returning his gaze I continue to focus on that boy. My father notices what I am looking at and says "you boy get into the line! You look as though you are my sons age, get into the line!"

Everyone I the crowd starts moving around and whispering including the boy my father seems to get annoyed by the sudden interruption "no, no," he pauses for a breath " you with the blonde hair and blue eyes,"

As my father says that once again the crowd starts in chaos. I now notice that people are bumping and pushing the boy causing him to almost loose grip. He then put all his stuff into a more comfortable position. While he is doing that everyone seems to notice my family is starring at him and they all join in.

When the blonde looks up he gets met with hundreds of eyes including my own. He starts to look around awkwardly realizing that everyone is starring at me.

Tommy's pov:

Everyone is looking at me oh God   I thought to myself. "fine if you don't come to us we will come to you," the king demands. He then signals for Ranboo and his family to please come with him.

When the royal family start walking everyone starts making way for them and in a blink of an eye they were in front of me. I try to move out the way for them but get grabbed by the king "well why didn't you come when I said come?" the king asked with an unpleasant smile with his grip on Tommy's arm.

"Well- I- sorry I didn't realize you were calling me your majesty," I say with respect "don't worry dear,i just want my son to touch you so we can see the tif you two are soulmates," The queen says sweetly.

The king then pushes me towards Prince Ranboo. "well get it over with then," the king says in annoyance. I look back at the prince who is now looking me dead in the eyes.

"well they can't touch if he has stuff in  his hands dad," Princess Kalina says in excitement and then she continues to take all my stuff and place it on the floor.

"hi," I say awkwardly "hello," the tall man says in a respectful voice. "may I?" he asks me signaling toward my hand. I nod silently just hoping to get this all over with.

He grabs my hand and a sudden pain washed through my body