Hospital

Tommy's pov:

I open my eyes to see people over me and touching me. My body was sore, my head was in pain, my face felt like it was melting off. My eyes were still drifting until I remembered what happened. My eyelids widden and so does the people around me. I look at their uniform and they are all servants. One of the males bent down to me and started to explain to me what happened. "Tommy, we heard a bang from you room and when I asked if you were okay you didn't answer, so we broke down the door and your eyes closed so you passed out," his green eyes were piercing through my soul. "I long have I been out," after a lot of struggle I managed to ask.

"well only for two minutes, but we have tried to called Ranboo unfortunately he didn't answer so we called his staff that was there and they just ignored the information we were telling them and the told us that he was busy," the man explained. My face drops, I don't think I can even stay conscious anymore. I still lay in the position I have been since I passed out. My nose was dripping of blood and so was the sides of my mouth. The sides of my hide were spewing with blood yet The only thing I could think about was Ranboo. How could his staff not answer? Why didn't he answer? When will he come back? Will I even be here when he comes back?

"the ambulance people also told us not to touch you and make it worse so we are going to need you not to move until they come which is only in 3 minutes." One of the men reply as they all look at me. I am going to die of blood loss if the ambulance doesn't come quick. I am dying, I am going to die.

My eye lids start to flutter. I was now fighting with my body not to close my eyes because I knew if I did I wouldn't be opening them again. Many of the servants were begging me to not close my eyes. Some of them were even crying, I felt bad for them. I knew this wasn't the best feeling for me but what about them. I really want to tell my family i love them, tell Ranboo I love him, tell my friends I love them.

Suddenly a bunch of people wearing red and white uniforms with bold print saying 'ambulance workers'. I was relieved that they had come to save me from certain doom. A lady with brown hair had come up to me telling me it was going to be okay and that they were going to take me to the hospital. She took me hand, her touch felt kind and caring. She had tears rolling down her cheek like she knew me personally or something. She did look very familiar but I thought nothing of it.

I was carefully lifted up into the ambulance with the risk that I might injure myself more. Someone than my arm and stabbed a drip into it. It was painful, very, very painful. I looked to the side where I was stabbed to see a thin tube going into my wrist, something white was pumping into it. Then a mask was placed on my pale face. Everything was going so fast, like one second ago I was laying on the floor and now i am here in an ambulance dulled with worry and a smell of medication.

I felt my breathing steady while my eyes started closing. I just wanted to rest, I just wanted to be with Ranboo, I just wanted to kiss Ranboo, I just wanted to feel alright and painless. I closed my eyes and immediately felt relief as I did so. I let my thoughts consume my throbbing head that felt like it had just been blown into pieces.

What is ranboo going to say?
Why did I react so badly?
Why did my mother try kill me?
Has all my memories been tainted?
Was Ranboo ignoring me on purpose?
Why did this happen to me?

Now that I had let thought consume me, it was time for sleep to take its job back. Sleep something all kids hated for some reason, I hated sleep as a kid it made me have tantrums and make me believe all my parents wanted was to punish me, sleep was a punishment. Sleep was put into soothing kids hated but adults loved.
Here I am my body begging me to sleep and adults are begging me not to. How the seasons change. I didn't listen to the pleas and the begs for me to stay awake. I fall asleep my body instantly gets into a calmer manner and my lips perch against each other.