Christmas Shopping

Tommy pov:

Tommy awoke by being screamed at for him to wake up, "breakfast is ready!" my father once again screamed from downstairs. Uggg I groan while managing to force my self out of my warm comfy bed. I grab my red shirt and black pants to put on. after I put my clothes on i drag myself to the mirror to make sure I atleast looked half decent. When I saw myself in the mirror, my blue eyes glimmered in the reflection while my blond hair just flopped  I look fine I think to myself "hurry up!" wilbur, my brother shouted in an annoyed tone.

I rushed downstairs to see at the right my father, Phil waiting at the table with eggs and to the left my two brothers looking both annoyed and inpatient. I looked at my father with gratitude while I take the eggs and attempted to dig in "No time for eating we are going now!" techno said in his usual monatune voice. "but-,"  I was cut of by my brother picking me up and forcefully pushing me out of the door.
I looked at my father for help but he just laughed. What a traitor

After techno came outside with his coat is when we all started walking through our very small town. "let's split up!" Wilbur says coming to a hult in his steps "okay," me and techno say at the same time. "after we are done we can meet back at the house," techno added.

After we all split up, I decided to first go buy a plushie for my friend tubbo. Specifically a bee plushie, unfortunately tubbo isn't here for Christmas because his family and him are on vacation in lamanburg. My family could never afford to go on vacation but I have come to peace with it.

I walk into a shop with a red and white sign saying Henry's plushie.  I walk in to be greeted by a familiar warm smile "hi Thomas, how can I help you today?" Henry asks in a polite matter "Do you have a bee plushie I could maybe buy?" Instead of answering me, Henry just went into the storage room and returned with a very cute bee plushie.

"for Toby I am guessing," he says while laughing "yeah, he's obsessed with bees, anyway how much is it?" I worridly question "for free for you, I know how much you have been struggling with money ever since your mother's passing." Henry speaks while giving me a look of sympathy. "thank you so much hen," he gives me the plushie and I walk out of the shop with some more money to spend although still very little. Now for everyone else's gift I think to myself while sighing.

After I finish all my Christmas shopping which is in thirteen days. I am barely able to hold my stuff when I hear people screaming and shouting. I try to look where everyone is making a racket but there is a crowd of people blocking my view. That's when I see quackity, my brother, Wilburs soulmate. I approach him and ask "what's going on?" he let's out a frightened screech before calming down when he sees me "well the royal family have come to visit and are trying to find prince ranboos soulmate,"  I looked at him confused "and how will they do that?" I ask "well they're holding an event where if you think you might be the prince's soulmate then you attend and he touches you to see if their really meant to be," before we continue let me explain soulmates. When you are someone's soulmate you two are destined and how do you find if you are soulmates might you ask? Well when you touch, a symbol that will be the exact same will be carved into your hands by dreamXD although it sounds like a long painful process it's actually very short and just a tiny bit of pain occurs, as people tell me which I do hope is true. Now let's get back to the story.

"but won't tons of people lie and stuff?" I ask while still trying to grasp on some of my stuff "well yeah of course most people have a crush on Prince Ranboo, I just don't think you can force the way of finding the touch of soulmates," quackity states as his black hair blows in the cold air "speaking of soulmates where's your brother?" the short male asks me while his cheeks slowly turning red "well your future husband is in nikis baking shop," I tease. He looks flustered and his cheeks shine a bright red. He starts walking towards the bakery which is not to far away while waving me a quick goodbye.

That's when I hear trumpets ring loudly signaling that the royal family has arrived. I manage to make way through the crowd to get a look and there behold the king, a powerful looking man with a short beard and brown eyes I trail of to his wife, the queen who has long brown hair with green eyes once again I look over to see the princess who has short lovely curly brown hair and green eyes then last but definitely not least my eyes meet prince Ranboo a very tall figure with beautiful stomach-churning brown eyes, a dashing smile worn on his perfectly shaped face and very thick strawberry blonde hair.

Oh my gosh he's so cute I think to myself while blushing  oh my God am I blushing!?!  I try hide my bright red face from the people around me,  okay i will admit I do have a bit of a crush on the prince but it means nothing right?