Tainted

Tommy's pov:

It's been about 2 months since me and Ranboo agreed to be each other's life partners. I was so excited for what my husband had planned for us but unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time to spend with the caramel eyed brunnete. I fact I only see him at night.

He is going to a lot of interviews and I really miss him but me and Ranboo have fun during the night. Ranboo reminds me that this doesn't always happen its just that people are asking a lot of questions about me or something like that.

It was about 9pm in the night and Ranboo still wasn't back yet. He only left at 10am in the morning so I had breakfast with him. I was on the green coulered couch. The fabric was prickling at my soft skin. I didn't mind it because I had been sitting there all day. Though it was starting to get to me.

My phone lay in my hands as my fingers skimmed through tiktok. My fingers were all so pained because of all the use. My blonde hair was flopping as usual when I realized is hould probably shower it's going to be a while before Ranboo gets home.

I get up from the green couch and started to walk toward the bathroom. My feet hitting the soft peach carpeted floor. I miss Ranboo I think to myself before arriving to the wooden door that had been painted white. I take of my baggy red shirt and my Grey long pants. As the clothes hit the floor a cold breeze instantly hit my bare body. I sighed time to shower go to bed then Ranboo arrives and I never ever see him. I think to myself sorrow overwhelming me.

I get into the shower with white tiles and place my hand on the metal tap. I shivered at the feeling. Jesus how can metal be so cold. I turn the tap on and turn it to the side where supposedly it would make hot water come out. The water starts streaming down from the metal contraption the sound of it suddenly calms me down. I enjoyed the sounds because it made me think of when my mother used to bathe me.

"Tommy get into the bathtub," My mother says whilst laughing her sweet laugh that was contagious. When she laughed it was almost like I was taking a sip out of a chocolate milkshake. I knew that if I didn't get into the bathtub she would call my brothers and they kinda scared me because first I was a five year old and second they were so tall and demanding. Sometimes when I would annoy them they would scream at me and dad would just tell me to leave them alone. When I got into the bathtub I giggled, it was the right temperature and my body was sinking into its transparent water. My rubber duck was floating around so I immediately grabbed it with my child hands and started squeezing it. "thats my boy! Now hand me the soap please dear?" My mother requested of me but when I grabbed the soup it seems as though my grabby child hands didn't manage to hold it *plop* a sound the water made whilst the soup slipped through the water. I, of course set of to find the soup that lay under the water of the bathtub. I put my blonde head that was sticking to my tiny head in the water. I started to look through the bath, nothing. I started to lose air but I wasn't going to give up on my task. My lungs started begging me for air, it was like my head was exploding. I started to lose continuous of my tiny brain. When suddenly a pair of hands brings up from the water, starting to hug and kiss me.

I was still in the shower souping up my body as I start to realize that the memory must have been tainted with because he wasn't a dumb kid in fact he was known to the crippling way of life that he was mature for the age of 5, he knew things others didn't so he would've known that he was going to die from lack of air. So what really happened? Tommy was now done with his shower. He puts his hand on the metal tap turning it off. He takes his white furry towel and starts drying his body. Something didn't feel right. Come on Tommy remember what happened Tommy tried to force himself to remember.

Tommy put his towel onto his body making sure if anyone came in they wouldn't have to see a naked Tommy. He ran up to the bedroom. His feet hitting the ground repeatedly whilst he was gaining speed. He reached his bedroom after a long run, the reason he had to run because there were servants around and poor me was a long while frok the bedroom. I manage to open the cupboard of which was holding my clothes.