Fighting

Tommy's pov:

I woke up to see the bed empty which I expected. I felt This throbbing feeling from all over my body, it made me bite my tongue but I thought nothing of the agony my body was putting me through. I tried to get up from the bed I had just awoke in. I was to tired to see anything but as my pet swiftly lifted up and up hit the floor, I put pressure on it to help my body also get up. It hurt like hell, in fact i couldn't stand on it longer so I unintentionally fell back onto the floor on my arm which hurt even more. I make a tiny noise, loud enough for a person outside my door to hear.

I was no paying on the floor, holding my arm and leg, my head was throbbing as if it had just been shot. Me laying on the floor like this gave me deju vu and I suddenly remembered the events that happened in the past 5 days. I look down to see something holding my leg and arm in place. My head felt like it had something on it, I touched my hand on the fabric that stuck to my forehead. It was scratchy yet delicate. I wanted to to die it was so painful.

I wonder where Ranboo is? Just as that thought hovered through my brain which wasn't working very well at this moment. The door flung opened and Ranboo stood there with a worried expression. He was looking around the room, I assumed it was for me. I was out of his view becausei had rolled under the bed for some reason. I could see him though, he was wearing a blue shining blazer, shoes that had green laces but the whole thing was white other than the particular laces. His dark brown hair was combed and looked fresh.

"THOMAS WHERE ARE YOU!" Ranboo screamed. I don't know Why but he sounded mad, it scared me that he was so upset. "here," I say from under the bed. He puts his lip together showing that he's pissed off "get out!" Ranboo demands. I manage to scoot my body from under the bed to the carpet where he could see me. "umm hi," I say awkwardly, I felt weird like I wasn't welcome. What why am I being awkward with Ranboo? I never have. I also feel nervous but a bad nervous.

A knot had formed in my stomach making me nervous. "GET UP!" Ranboo says with fury. I made me scared because I didn't know if I was going to be in trouble or not. "umm I kinda can't," I say whil signing all over my body showing my broken bones. "I am your prince and future king, you will not disobey me, now get up!" Ranboo says in a demanding way. It shocked me that he used the fact he was a prince against me.

I groan in pain as a lift myself off the floor I was once laying on. He rolls his eyes at the fact I was in pain for getting up and supporting my weight on my body. "whats your problem?" I say to him dumbfounded at the fact he had just rolled his eyes at me. "what's my problem, I CANT ALWAYS LOOK AFTER YOU!" Ranboo growls loudly. "I never asked you to," I state holding my hand to my heart.

"What do you mean I never asked you to, I looked after you the whole night." he said holding his fists in a tight ball. I try to remember what happened last night that made Ranboo so mad.

12pm

I start feeling terrible pain in my throat, I run to the bathroom as fast as I could. I reached the toilet and started vommitting a green chunky substance. Ranboo came through the door and looked at me in worry, he held my hair up as I vomited my guys up. We agreed to go back to sleep but I did stay up door about 2 hours complaining about the sharp pain in my arm and legs. At about 2am I fall asleep.

3am

I wake up to see that ranboo's also awake, I then started complaining but the pain and how sore I was. He walked me over to the medical room and took off my old crusty bandages that was only placed on me yesterday and puts on new ones. I was crying because how much it hurt when he touched my unsupported arm and leg. He tried to touch my head but I screamed almost waking up the whole staff. He puts his finger on my mouth "shh people are sleeping," Ranboo whispered to me. He carried me over to the bed and put me to sleep.