Meeting

Tommy's pov:

I wake up to a warm comfortable feeling. I still don't have the energy to open my eyes so they remained closed. I hear another breath meaning that Ranboo was still asleep with me. I make our  breathing in sink for the sake of breathing and continue to hold on to ranboo's body like a pillow.

My head lay on his moving chest causing me to bop up and down once in awhile. There was a warm cozy duvet over our body's meaning that the warmth bringing material was covering some of my chin because of the fact that I am literally laying on the the prince's chest and in the same bed as one.

I laugh to myself still trying to come with terms of what just happened in the expanded of 4 days. Wait what time is it? I should probably open my eyes to try and make an estimate.

After arguing with myself for a couple of seconds my second voice one which was telling me to open my eyes.

Once I open my eyes light immediately hitting making me squint.  God it's bright up here and very fancy I guess u couldn't see probably because of how dark the room was and the fact that I was Fallin asleep right on the stop but eehhh.

"uggghh," i hear Ranboo groan "oh your awake,"he says in the most masculine voice to ever exist. How is that voice even possible." indeed I am," respond in an enthusiastic way. How did you sleep?" he asks while looking down at me "good, you,"

"amazingly," at this point we were making full eye contact both of us analyzing each other's eyes. I feel my sight drip down to his red lips. He suddenly put his hand on my chin and brings me in for a kiss.

I of course did not say no neither did I struggle. Our lips smash together both of us closing our eyes and enjoying the moment. His lips rated like a vinalla ice-cream that was freshly out of the machine. After about one minute of our lips being bound together.

We pull apart I gave him a qenuine smile before once again returning my head to where it belonged his chest. He let's put the hottest laugh to ever exist in the whole entire galaxy.

"Okay we need to get up now," he says in a soft manner "whhhhhyyyy," I say turning my head around to face him. Giving him the pouting lips.

"welp my sister Kalina is literally dying to meet you she has been texting me non-stop about when she can meet you," He says while rolling his eyes. I slowly nodd before lifting my feet of the bed allowing him to get up.

"ohh actually I haven't got anything to wear," I say gritting my teeth because of how cringe that sounded. He looked at me up and down. "Don't worry I will sort that out."

The tall brunette then walks out of then room and gets on a phone call with someone. I sit on the indigo sofa that was embroidered with beautiful alluims. Not even a minute after sitting down about 20 people come rushing into the room." Tommy?" one of the guys asked. I nod in surprised way how do they know my name.

Everone looks at me before grabbing me out of my position and bringing me into a mysterious room. The room was filled with clothes, make-up and other things I wouldn't know the name of.

They bring me into one of the bathing rooms and tell me to undress. "Excuse me?" I say in utter shock. "just undress or you'll be late," The women that I have now identified as a maid says while looking at her watch.

Once I was fully undressed they put me into a bathtub and start washing me with what looks like very expensive soups. What do I do? This is so awkward! 

After they were done I thanked them but when they gave me a smile back the head maid screamed at them for talking to the future kings soulmate. They apologize to me before dragging me into the fitting room.

At this point I only have underwear on. The maid's start putting then taking of clothes from me. After a while of fussing we finally decided on what to wear I am mean they not me.

I look into the mirror and I was wearing a black shirt with a purple line going across it and I was wearing shorts that had a touch of fancier than you. Oh we are done yay! Oh was I wrong to think that they then brought me to a place where some brushes, hairspray and clips lay.

Oh shit. I look around to aybe see an exit I can make a run for just as I thought thought one of shortest ladies said to me "you can't escape now, your already in to deep," after the once again very long process. They told me I was done and left.

Ugghh now where am I!? I think to myself trying to find an exit. I turn around to see Ranboo checking me out "perv!" I scream at him. He wheeze's before running full sprint at me and grabbing my waist bringing me in for a kiss. Which I gladly accept his lips still taste like vinalla and I will never stop loving that.

After tons and tons of walking where is I see princess Kalina awaiting me. Without a second thought she jumped and brought me into a hug. "hi I am Kalina," she states holding her hand out "Tommy," I say shaking her hand.

I got to know Kalina a lot. She's really friendly and sportish. "soo are you ready to meet my parents," Ranboo half asked half told us. "Sure," I say getting up from the seat I had been sitting in for the last 30 minutes.

I nervously hold ranboo's hand before  opening the door. Once again getting pounced on my a women. "oh sorry for my introduction I was just so excited to finally meet you!" The queen says. I give her a bright smile "it's very nice to meet you as well,"

"well hello there! Pleasure to meet you," the king says pushing his hand foward "The pleasure is all mine," I say. They're nice I think I might like it here.