Working

Tommy's pov:

i just woke up to ruffling and I decide to check it out. There stood Ranboo with his suit on and the maids were brushing his hair.

"Oh, hi love, did we wake you up?" Ranboo asked while coming up to me and giving a peck on my lips.

"where are you going this early?" I ask annoyed because I just lost my cuddle buddy.

"well my family and I are going to tell the country about you and get then used to you," My eyes widen "but don't worry you won't be coming so just sleep in and when you wake up the maids will keep you entertained," he states before beeking me up bride style forcing me to lay down.

"wait no-" I say immediately getting tired "night, night love you," he said kissing me on the forehead "mmh love you to," I say closing my eyes.

"no Tommy you can't have any boys over!" Techno screams at me "they will hurt you an di don't want you to get hurt," Wilbur states forcing my my head onto his chest.his hands playing with my hair strands. "we don't want you to get hurt again," techno adds.

At this time I was still 15 turning 16 in two months. At this point drista and dream hadn't visited ever since I got harrased. I really missed them but I came to terms that they really just didn't want to spend time with me.

Phill was just like a frenemie more than a father my real parental figures were techno and Wilbur. They are very protective of me and haven't let me even talk to somoene who might me a soulmate.

Sometimes I would bring up my soulmate and finding love but they immediately shut that down. I get that they just want to protect me but I could also now protect myself.

I love my brothers very much but sometimes it's just too much. We are struggling a lot with money ever since techno didn't like the fact that I was so young and had a job.

"Wilbur?" I whisper "yes Hon whats up?" I continue "why doesn't drista and dream not want to visit? Do they hate me?" I ask with tears forming in my blue ocean eyes. Techno sighs while Wilbur stays dead quiet.

"they don't hate you it's just..." techno stops "Dont ever want to see me again and never wants to breath the same air as may," I ebruptly state.

"Dont you dare speak bad about them," Wilbur screams slapping me across the face. I looked at him with fear and it was obvious he didn't regret what he did. I then traced my sight over to techno who gave me the look of 'you deserved it'.

That night I didn't eat. I was so scared of them, I didn't realize that they could hit me. This started a new fear for me.

I listened to my blood brothers much more now and I never told them jokes or was sarcastic with them. I didn't think they would notice but I was wrong because on day Wilbur approached me while I was laughing and I immediately stopped.

"what's wrong with you?" wibur asked me in a worried tone. I looked at him in confusion "what do you mean?"

"well you don't laugh I front of us anymore, you don't smile in front of us and you are respectful towards us. Almost too respectful," techno lists coming out of nowhere. I gulp knowing that they will find out once in a while.

"well, don't be mad but I am kinda scared that your gonna I don't know hit me," I say biting my lip and closing my eyes while blocking my face preparing for empact but nothing happened so I put my arms down and open my eyes.

There I see a hurt techno and Wilbur. Technk had tears at the corners of his eyes and Wilbur had s tears already dropping. Suddey Phil came out of thin air. "Tommy I think it's best for you to take a walk!" Phil said obviously trying to hide his anger. So that's what Tommy did. He went on a long long walk.