The Truth

Tommy's pov:

"well it started when I got all the gifts and was walking through the town to get home when suddenly I see a whole line of people trying to see if they are this really cute guys soulmate," Tommy continued "and his father then asked is this everyone who thinks they might be compatible with my son,"

"Don't say you said yourself," Techno said with a pissed off tone of point "let him finish," Phil interrupted "it's to long of a story just get it over with and stop with the excuse, like make it into a summary or something," Wilbur said inpatiently

"but then the father chose me from the crowd and I didn't think he chose me so he came over to me and me and the son touched hands and turns out we're soulmates!" I say with an awkward smile.

"Tommy, no one an force you to do something speak now or we will have to find out another way," Techno screamed on the top of his lungs.

Okay now I am scared, what do I do? Wait what's wrong with them finding out that my soulmate is Prince Ranboo? They won't believe me, I mean I will see if they maybe believe me!

I looked techno dead in the eyes and said in the most serious voice I have ever done in my whole entire life "Prince Ranboo. "

I don't think I have ever seen Wilbur and Techno so mad in my whole entire life, okay now I am proper scared. Just as they were going to say something about me being a liar.

The channels changed to the news and boomed over the living room" allegedly Prince Ranboo came into town Atlantic and found his soulmate, "the reporter says in an excited tone" unfortunately the mystery boy ran away from the scene but who could blame him! He was being harassed by hundreds of people! The only information we have is that he has blonde hair, bright blue eyes, his name is Tommy and he is reported to be a 16 year old still attending school! The royal family is not going to stop until they find him and take him to safety so if you see the boy call ########### there will also be posters  everywhere with other information, that's reporter Sapnap signing out.

Did he say there were going to be posters! Oh no, are they going to take me away. It's only 2 weeks before Christmas and this is happening.

Wilbur looked me dead in the eye and then looked at Phil and techno "oh shit he's not lying," Phil states while techno paces  and down the room "well what do we do!" Wilbur screamed.  Jesus today we have been doing a lot of screaming. 

"i think we should just leave it be," I say obviously getting bored "just let it be, sounds like a good idea to me" techno says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at his sudden sarcasm "how about we try and hide Tommy away from everyone," Wilbur suggests.

I gasped "no, it's almost Christmas and I don't want to stay inside the whole time!" Tommy says while crossing his arms like a 7 year old when they're parents say they can't have icecream.

There's now a long awkward silence filling the room before Phil decides to break it "well as long as your careful you be fine Tommy," Phil states rubbing his head " thank you, thank you, thank you," Tommy screeches while jumping around in the room.

"Off to Bed Tommy it's been along day for you," Phil reminds Tommy. Tommy didn't have a problem with this and just ran upstairs while techno and Wilbur looked shocked at their father Phil.

Tommy gets into bed once again letting his thoughts consume him.

I wonder what Ranboos doing?

Is he also thinking of me?

Why are they trying to find me so badly?

How long are they going to stay?

I wonder what Ranboo smells like,

I can't believe the prince is my soulmate!

Goodnight Ranboo my ranboo

Tommy mouths the last part to himself before falling into slumber.

In the morning:

I woke up to a lot of noise downstairs. I considered going back to bed when I realized I volunteered myself to help cook for the poor people and help do some other charity work.

I sighed getting up, showering and then changing into shorts that Wilbur hates because they are in his words
'too short' which I don't believe but techno agrees with him. So I usually just where it to a not them and them I put on my shirt that was red and white for Christmas!

When I looked down to the mirror I saw my hand and suddenly remembered the events that happened yesterday. I bite my lip and blush at the thought of it all.

I look at the clock 9am oh shit I am going to be late! I Grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. "good morning," I scream in my usual voice "see you soon,"  I say speedily making my way for the door

"wait, wait where do you think your going!" Phil questioned and gave me an 'are you stupid look "I volunteered to help at charity today remember,"
"well your not going caus eyour brothers will kill me and you if they found out you went out!" my dad worryingly explained.

"where are they anyway?" I asked kind of annoyed because I am going to be very late "with their soulmates," my dad says in a knowing way "well if their not here then no one can stop me sooooo bye!" I screamed while running out of the house with my hoodie over my head.

I ran over to the event to find out it Hal been canceled because eof the sudden search for the prince's soulmate. People started coming up to my stating that I look exactly like the person on the poster and after 20 minutes past I was being bothered by about 500 people with cameras and the posters in their hands.

Suddenly out of no where I remember Henry's shop is right behind me so once again I turned around and ran straight for the shop. Henry looked at me and quickly closed then locked the door to the shop. "sooooo, your Prince Ranboos soulmate huh?" Henry says while smiling brightly "yeah I guess i am," I laugh.

After a few minutes of laughing and talking, people still banging on the door and taking pictures. Henry's face suddenly dropped "hide," he whispers to me. I run and hide behind the counter.

"hello Mr. Henry we have come to get my sons soulmate, and don't lie we know he's here," the random voice booms. Which identify as the king.

"Thomas if you here you better come out or this man faces exacusion!" the kings screams.

I didn't even think twice before getting up and saying "I am here,"  when I get up I see the king, the queen, princess Kalinga and of course prince Ranboo looking handsome as always.

"well we will be off then," the king says as he grabs my arm

"wait," we all turn around to see

LOL cliff hanger hope you enjoyed😊