Christmas Eve

Tommy's pov:

I woke up to nothing but a note that lay beside me but I decided to ignore it. I looked around to Ranboo but nothing. I get up from my warm comfortable bed. Maybe he's in the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom immediately regretting it when the cold tiles hit my bare feet.

Maybe he's changing I the closet nothing I look around to see some of his clothes missing meaning that he has gone somewhere I start looking around my room to see if there is anything that could be helpful in finding my fiance.

OH wait the note  I remember. Run to where the note was the not said:

Dear Thomas, this is you future mother-in-law. Your probably wondering wear my son Ranboo is well we took him out of the room so you won't be seeing him until your wedding tomorrow because it's bad luck to be see your fiance on the day before you wedding! Meet me, Kalina and Cassie at 2pm in the dining room for some more planning, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas eve! Also Ranboo wanted me to tell you that he misses you already!

Love your future mother❤️

Well this makez more sense now, oh and she left a heart right after she called herself my mother, she's so sweet. Then I have to meet everyone at 2, wait what time is it now.

I looked at my watch to see it was 11am Co I still got some time I think to myself picking out my outfit to wear.

I take a quick shower before getting dressed into my outfit. I looked into the gold mirror. I see my blonde fluffy hair curling up just a bit and my blue eyes still as blue as the Atlantic Ocean. I was wearing a green top with yellow lines going through it which I had a red coat layering them because it was cold. I was also wearing jeans that weren't very formal but I was to lazy to try something else.

When I opened the door I got rushed back into the door by Cassie "sorry dear, Ranboo was just passing by and I couldn't let bad luck ruin your marriage!" she said whilst closing the door. I hug Cassie because she was like a granny to me and I hadn't seen her in a while. "how did you sleep Ca?" I ask her pulling away from the hug and signaling for her to please sit down. She sat down on the purple little coach and I sat down on the blue big sofa.

"I slept amazingly although I did have this dream about these bobble heads chasing me down like this candy road but then I turned around and snatched her weave," Cassie explains to me. I start laughing so hard I almost started crying. "you know everyone has been really accepting of me and I would just like to tell you I love you as my own," she says. I start tearing up and so does she "aww Cas I love you to!" I say bringing her into a hug.

"I just can't wait for you to get married," she says. After a little while of me and Ca talking she excused herself and said she had some business to attend to. Now I was on my own. Holy shit my famy is going to miss my wedding! I think to myself not realizing I was crying yet.

I looked at the time and it said 1:51. Holy shit let me quickly just clean my tears I rush to the bathroom and clean my newly produced transparent tears. I run through the palace because I am going to be late If I don't run.

I manage to get to the door in record speed I look at the time. It was 2pm on the dot. I sighed before fixing up my hair and knocking on the door. "come in!" someone screams, I think it was Kalina because the voice seemed energetic.

I walk into the door and there stood my sister Drista. I was shocked and happy at the same time. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. "hello baby brother," she greets while whispering "I was worried about you," she said "I am so sorry for what we said i know we had no excuse we were all just enraged that you punched dad," she explained.

"wait, wait wait back up. Did you say I punched dad!" I say in confusion. she looked at me with realization. "you didn't hit him huh," she says putting her finger over her mouth "Okay Tommy I going to need you to explain to me what happened when you left in the morning and Prince Ranboo found you." she says.

"okay so I woke up went downstairs and told Phil that I was going to out to do some charity work and he said okay but be back before 9 because techno and Wilbur would get mad at him," I explained to Drista. "Excuse me while I make a few calls please," my sister excuses herself, walking out of the room.

"Now that is what I call drama," kalina says popping out of nowhere along with the queen and Cassie. I scream in fright. I take a quick bow before asking an important question "where you guys listening the whole time," they all look at each other all obviously guilty.

"Yes, no offense but your dad seems like an asswhole," Kalina says sitting down on one of the chairs. "well he kinda was the the one that got me kidnapped twice," everyone looks at me in confusion and interest. "okay guys you might wanna sit down this is gonna be a long story." I say sitting down myself pointing at other chairs everybody sat down an I started explaining.

I explained that he neglected me and he was the reason I got r@p3d and kidnapped, how he hit me, how he made me work for him and lastly how he drunk all the time.

After I was done explaining everyone except me was crying. "and Ranboo knows this?" the queen asks me "indeed I told him," I answered he also started crying it was really sweet.

After everyone calmed down Drista walked through the door. "Who did you call," I asked her "a few people, let's just say Phil is not going to get away with this," she says while smiling "I like the chick," kalina comments. "well I like you too kalina, after we're done wanna go play ruby with me," Drista offers. I looked over to kalina who was smiling brightly.

"okay now it's time to practice and find what to wear," the queen says. Drista quickly runs over to an open seat next to kalina and we all start talking about what to wear.

"wait Drista, where's techno, wiblur and dream?" I question. She laughs before saying  "with Ranboo, but don't worry I warned Ranboo that we would probably need double security with him so he's safe," Drista smiles brightly "and Phil," I hesitantly ask "well I called Ranboo and told him about everything he did, and now I am pretty sure he's banned from the wedding and castle," She explains.

After our discussion we decided we needed to celebrate because it was Christmas eve and since I had to stay away from Ranboo, I had nothing else to do.

So we a went out and ate some food. The food was amzebals and we all got back to the palace I showed Drista her  room.

Now I am here in my bedroom without my future husband, I am just alone. I am laying in the covers of my bed watching tiktok. Everyone around the world was hyped about the wedding which made me realize I needed to go to bed I wanted to have a good day tomorrow.

Trust me tomorrow is going to be the best day.

Goodnight ranboo.
Goodnight drista.
Goodnight dream
Goodnight techno.
Goodnight wilbur.
Goodnight kalina.
Goodnight future mother.
Goodnight future father.
Goodnight Cassie

I think to myself before blacking out.