Left Once again

Tommy's pov:

I open my eyelids only to immediately close them again. Where am I? I think to myself whilst boosting up and taking a look.

Ohh I am at dreams house. Wait what time is it. I look down to the clock to see "10pm" meaning I only slept for one hour. I tiredly swept my feet of the bed and onto the tiled floor which was cold as ice.

I went downstairs only to see there was drista, techno, dream and my dad. They were all talking and laughing.  Without me really!  I think to myself while taking the last step of the tiled floor and now onto the carpet.

"Well hello hello!" I say with a lod voice. Instead of everyone greeting me they all just rolled they're eyes. "what the Fuck Thomas!" Wilbur screamed getting up from his seat. "I thought we told you to not go anywhere and be safe," techno said in a threatening voice.

"My dear brothers tell me that they told you not to go anywhere but you disobeyed them?" drista asks in a way that made me step back a little.

"NOW, If you think I would let you stay in my house after you disobeyed you family then your crazy!" Dream shouts. I can feel tears threatening to break loose.

After about 15 inutes of them exposing me I had enough. "okay so you wouldn't care anyway," I mumble to myself. See that's a mistake I shouldn't of made. Things only got worse from there. Some of them throwing in the words of "spoiled" "babied" "fool"  "idiot" and "ungrateful".

I look over to Phil for backup but he was just staring t the floor with his head down, making sure to not peep a single sound what a father

"Maybe it's better if you went the with the king,"drista said now that was my breaking point." maybe I will you bitch, "as those words utter out of my mouth, regrets fill my head. My sister looked like she was about to burst into tears.

" wait I am sorry-" I was cut of by dream demanding on the top of his lungs "Get out of my house!" He points to the door.

I look around to see if anyone would back me up  nope its just you  this time tears were going to come out and I wouldn't be able to stop them. "fine," I say before turning on my heels and running out. Luckily I had my phone in my pocket so I really wasn't worried about coming back.

I ran over to my special spot also known as "the Atlantic wall" while running I could here dream and probably more. Screaming for me to come back.

I quickly hid I side the bushes, it's black sharp thorns prickling me in my skin. I let it all come out, my tears that  I have been keeping in for about an hour and my sad emotions of what just happened.

Why do they care anyway?
It's not like they ever have?
Of course drista cries at being called a bitch but expects me to keep a straight face while being scolded.
They probably hate me.
No they have always hated me.
Oh God what if the only reason for them to find me is because they want to hurt me again.
I wonder what ranboo's doing right now.
How is this all happening because of love.
I mean if they can have love why can't I?
They didn't react like this when everyone else found their soulmate.

The sound of people screaming my name fades after about 17 minutes. I army crawl out of the bushes. I pop my head out of the way to see if anyone is still maybe there *nothing*.

I sigh in relief whilst standing up and checking my body to see ow dirty it really was. To my surprise there was no damage down. Where will I go now? Definitely not home that would be to embarrassing and they don't want me anywhere near them anyway.

I just realized how cold it really was I siver before looking in the pockets of my pants to see I could maybe buy a jacket from the shop across the street.

I feel something hard in my pocket I pull it out only for it to be a silver coin. Which was enough to last me through the night. I walk into the shop and spot a black jacket with puffy sleeves and a furry inside.

I grab it and take it to the cashier. She scans it "1 silver coin please," the women says which was perfect for my likings. I payed and walked out of the shop with the softest jacket alive.

I look at the time on my phone 10:45. That's when u remembered my tradition. I walk over to the trees and smiled this is the only place that could ever really calm me down and this was that place.

I troot through the forest hoping for time to go slower and for life ot just go back to normal. I sat down on the wall which was actually very comfortable. I stared at the stars tears dripping down my face.

What if it's true? What if  they really don't want to talk to me?  I place my hands on my head just trying to calm down  God I am tired. Just as tthst thought came into my head.

*crunch* I turn my head thinking maybe it was one of my siblings coming to apologize but no a boy with brown eyes and was very tall was I think trying to sneak up on me.

I take a closer look on his facial expressions  holy shit! Prince Ranboo, he's hot. I think to myself turning red, I quickly turn my head so when he does come I will surprise him.

I pretend to look at the starts before I notice he close enough "Hello prince Ranboo," I say giggling to myself.

I turn my head to see my dumbfounded soulmate. He's cute when he's shocked "lovely view don't you think?" I comment "indeed it is," he says while smiling.

Oh I should probably introduce myself "I am Thomas, but you can call me Tommy," I say whilst walking up to him and shaking his hand.

"oh I know," he says giggling cute laugh wait how does he know oh Henry eessh poor Henry whatever

"mmm I wonder who you are," I sarcastically question. He just laughed. After a while of laughing and joking, I got really tired of standing.

I walk over and jump onto the wall tapping the place next to me. Ranboo sits down really close to me. My blush rises to a tomato-based shade. Well look at that so his his.

He looks up at the stars what a beautiful view and I don't mean the stars I mean the man who is sitting besides me.

His neck looks comfortable I think to myself while laying me head down onto his shoulder and shutting my eyelids that suddenly weighed 200 pounds.

I suddenly feel a head on mine and then a kiss on my forehead. Aahhh the prince just kissed me on my forehead I am never showering again.

I think to myself before my body completely shuts down.