Runaway Soulmate

Ranboo's pov:

When the blonde boy didn't respond to my father, my father said the words along the line of "okay if you don't come to us then I will come to you," I don't really remember anything everything just went so fast and it was all really a blur. There was a lot of screaming from the crowd and pictures being taken though.

Next thing I know I am standing in front of the most beautiful boy in the world "hi," the boy says awkwardly "hello," I respond back in a polite manner. I look down at him because I was much taller than him.

"may I?" I ask in anticipation the mysterious boy then nodded his blonde hair fulled head which made me blush a bit.

I grabbed the boys hand and immediately let go when I felt a sharp pain go through my hand. I looked down to see where the pain is located and here i see an allium in graved on my hand.

I look up to the blonde boy and we make eye contact. He starts looking around and that's when it hits me that hundreds of people are now screaming, taking pictures or trying to grab us.

My body guard starts pushing people away from me and my family but my blue eyed soulmate had no protection. I tried to grab him away but my bodyguard pulled me back.

The boy then looked at me in a scared way, my heart shattered when I saw him so stressed. He then turned around grabbed his stuff and made a run for it, I don't blame him I would to. Many people an to follow him.

"come back here!" my father screamed "it will be safer if you come back with us young boy," but the boy was to far ahead to even hear us "guards go follow them and get that boy but if you hurt him you will lose you job." my father demanded. About 15 guards went to go find that boy.

I turned around to face my family and they were all starring into the distance.  "where is the boy going! " "are you going to marry him now? " "what will happen to him?" "will he be crowned royal," the people around us questioned.

"No more questions!" my father says will signaling for everyone to get back into the carriage. Me and my sister run for the carriage but my parents stayed behind to presumably tell them we will answer questions when we can.

When we got into the carriage I looked at my sister who was now laughing her ass of. "it's not funny Kalina!" I say annoyed "it kinda is," the princess stated. After her laughter died down.

"what are we going to do?" I asked her in a stressed tone "well dad is going to find the boy you couldn't keep your eyes of off and you'll fall inlove get married blah blah blah," Kalina said while making kissing lips.

"but the poor thing looked very frightened," She said once again in the serious voice I was not used to. I blushed a bright red "kalina this is a serious matter!" I complained "but I do feel bad for him he is not at all used to any of this, uhhh what if he got hurt or worse!" I trail of.

After about another 4 minutes of me talking about the worst possible stuff that could happen my parents walk in the carriage calmly.

"Dont you worry dear, we don't know where he is gone but he didn't get hurt," my mother explained "oh good," I sighed in relief  "is there any more information about this mysterious boy!" my sister asks with a bright grin on her face.

My mother looks at us and joins in on our excitement "wait, driver can you please drive us to the hotel!" my father orders "wait hotel I thought we were going home," I say "well we are not going without your soulmate," my mother says in a dramatic manner

"well tell us about him!" I say in an effort to not seem too happy "well some villagers identified him as Thomas but they call him Tommy, he has 2 brothers and a father unfortunately his mother died a year ago and he is reported to be the age of 16," my mother says in anticipation.

"we have arrived your majesties," the driver says as he opens the door for all of us. As I step out of the purely gold carriage I see a very big building reserved for royals only. The building being about 60 floor long.

As our luggage gets brought to our rooms or should I say floors. That's right we get our own floors!   I really like the name Tommy, I am so happy he's okay! I wonder when I will see him again.  I thought to myself.

I got brought back to earth when a short bold man who only looks a few years older than me screams very loud but enthusiastic "hello your majesties, it's a pleasure to hold you in my hotel, please let me show you your floors!" he started walking away so everyone just followed him. After the tour I went to my floor and my stuff were already unpacked.

I fell on my bed just thinking about life, what would happen if we found Tommy? He's got a really pretty smile, I wonder what happened to his mom, he's probably poor if he lives on that side of town but we will fix that,i can't believe we are that close in age that's so cool!

As a was closing my eyes to sleep because it was getting dark I thought to myself sleep well Tommy, my tommy

Then I blacked out.