Execution

Tommy's pov:

Ever since the fight me and Ranboo had, he's been treating me like an apsolute goddess and I love it. Although he's being very gentle and kind Ranboo still has to go to press meetings making me miss him so much.

When I would see him Ranboo would help me go to the toilet, take a shower, make some food and even carry my around the house. Lately I haven't been eating alot so Ranboo feeds me. Me and him would usually cuddle and hug during the night but he would try and be very considurate towards my pain in the bones of my body.

He the gentleman that I married and I was so happy to have him back. I woke up like usual, Ranboo brought me my breakfast and sat by me to make sure I finished it. He's said he's worried about me getting an eating disorder which was true I was on the verge of getting one.

"Tommy I have gotten a surprise for you!" Ranboo said jumping up and down on the bed "what's up?" I ask in curiosity. I smiled at the boys excitement, he was so pretty and handsome. How did I manage to get this person as my soulmate i thought to myself while laughing.

"I am taking you to visit the Atlantic wall, where we met!" Ranboo said excitingly. It made me happy that we could relive out moment when we met. Sometimes Ranboo can be so romantic.

My eye lit up by this announcement, yay now I can show Ranboo my town probably. "that sounds really fun love!" I say kissing my husband on the lips.

"okay, okay then get ready for the wall because I have somethings planned!" he said jumping up and putting some clothes on the bed "you can be hot school girl," he said as I looked through the clothes I saw a skirt and a dress. I laugh laugh at his jokingly manner "yeah okay sure," I say sarcastically.

After me and Ranboo changed we both took a look at each other and smiled. Ranboo was wearing a blue and purple suit with a yellow crown placed on his head. Normal people would just wear shorts and a shirt but ranboo's a prince.

I on the the other hand wore black shirts and my usual red shirt that dominates my cupboard full of clothes. My shorts were very well short, they did show most if my skin but it's my life.

Ranboo pulled me in for a kiss. After all these months I still blush as he does so. Ranboo places his hand on my back deepening the kiss making me smile, we quickly pull apart when we realize everyone is watching us make out.

"so let's get a move on!" he said picking me up since I indeed still can't walk because of the broken bones which is a menase towards my health.

As we sit in the carriage he places me on his lap like he usually does. I if course out of instinct but my face into the crook of his neck. I took a wiff of him, he smelt like those people you just want to be around, those people who buy you flowers, those people who carry you to bed. I know that u shouldn't over think his scent but he just feels right to be around.

No one talked the whole ride, we just enjoyed each other's presence. As we were all in comfortable Silence I could hear people screaming our names and people banging the carriage for us to please let them in.

Why would we let you in? I wonder what goes on in people's mind sometimes. How is Ranboo so calm? Oh yeah he's used to to it. What if they break in? I start visually panicking. Luckily Ranboo picked this up and gripped my body tightly.

"it's okay love, they can't get in I swear!" he says gently kissing my forehead. Okay if Ranboo says it's safe then it is safe I slightly calm down a bit. I know Ranboo would never lie to me, he was always truthful.

"so what are we going to do?" I ask in curiosity "umm i- I guess- you see," he finally responds through all the stuttering. Somethings wrong, why is Ranboo being so weird and stuttering I think to myself while analyzing his face more properly. He had a glistening drop of sweat going down his head. Nope something is definitely wrong, he didn't even sweat when he asked me to get engaged with him or for fucks sakes our wedding.