Destiny

Ranboo pov

Just like that woosh he dissappears into thin air. My eyes meet with my mothers who's mouth was as gaped as mine. "lordy, lordy," she says. I almost give up until my father looks at me smiling.

Me and my mother looked at eachother confused "Don't you worry we still got Mr.henry here don't we?" my father says as he orders some guards to go cuff him. At first I was shocked at my father's reaction but then sooner calmed down.

I will find you and I will bring you back home with me, you are my destiny.

Just as that thought slipped through my head my sister ran into the shop almost on cue. "what happened?" she asks me in a shocked tone of voice.

"I don't know," I say honestly because it's true I don't know what's happening or what's going to happen all I know is that I am going to try my best to bring Tommy back where he belongs.

"Come with me," The carriage driver said leading me and my sister towards the carriage. In the carriage I was expecting my parents but no there in the carriage sat a women with long blonde hair and brightly blue eyes, she looked around the age of 50 or so.

"hello my name is madame Reed and I will be looking after you two while your parents are gone," madame Reed informed us in a strict one. "what! Where's our parents?" my sister asked in frustration "they ate just sorting something out but for now you'll get to the hotel and sleep. It's been a long day and it's very late." the wrinkled lady explained. Me and my sister just nodded in shock.

She got out of the carriage telling us that she was going to see us tomorrow bright and early. During the drive no one dared to say anything. I was once again worried and stressed but this time my sister seemed to be sharing the same feelings.

When we got to the hotel, I went into my bedroom and just sat on my king sized bed for about a hour while my hand was supporting my head.

His beautiful blue eyes have never failed to disappoint have they?

I wonder what mum and dad are doing?

Where is my soulmate right now?

*knock* *knock*  that's all I heard before hearing a faint "Ranboo let me in quickly before anyone sees me!"  it's kalina.

"what do you want kalina?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Well I managed to find out some information about your little soulmate!" my eyes grow in both disbelief and excitement.

"tell me!" I tell me. "well you know that guy we found Henry u think, well I managed to find out some more information,"  she continues " found out that he not only had 2 siblings but 4," Jesus thats a lot but never mind it

"And," I say inpatiently "Henry also told us that Tommy, every single night sits on the Atlantic wall to watch the view," Kalina states whilst smirking.

"what! Do you know what time he usually does?" she nods "at exactly 8pm to 11pm,"  wait 11 is in the thirty minutes, need to go now if I don't want to be there before.

I grab my emerald green coat while running to the door, I look back to my sister "the carriage is already ready," i smile again before running to our carriage. My  brown hair blowing in the soft breeze.

The driver spots me and opens the door. He nods signaling he already knows where I am going. I hop into the gold carriage, i feel the warmth hit me whilst I sit down making me realize how cold I really was.

This is gonna be good I can just feel it  I think to myself. I need to find out a way to not get found by the paparazzi.

While I was thinking suddenly a fantastic thought came to my head.
I will order the carriage to drop me off at the middle of the road so no one can see me go off and when they do see the royal carriage they will just follow it thinking I am inside. God I am a genius.

After telling the guards and the drivers my plan they all agree and that's when the plan started.

We stopped at a hault "prince Ranboo your stop," the driver says "thank you so much again," I thank while opening the door and making a fun through it.

When running I made sure to observe my surroundings. There were lots of smiling people talking and laughing about Christmas and my arrival.

There was Christmas decorations filled with red and white, with Santa and reindeer's, with elfs and presents.

But with happiness comes great sadness. On the road were some homeless people begging for food and money. Whilst some of them give up after some tries others just don't.

I frown in pity. I have been running for about 15 minutes now  I guess training everyday does help once in a while  I think to myself in a huff.

When I finally see the sign saying "Atlantic wall" as a destination stop. It looks as though no one has visited in years.  Good that means it will just be me and Tommy.  I think to myself slowing down.

I take a moment to breath and take a look at where I am supposed to officially meet my soulmate. Trees couted with snow only being able to see parts of its green were covering its pathway, snow dripping from each and everyone of the leaves.

That's when I remember oh shit he'll be leaving soon its almost 11. I quietly make my way through the leafs because if Tommy really was there I want to be the first one to notice the boy who has been escaping em for two days straight.

Suddenly I hear a leaf crumple, but it's not coming anywhere near my feet. I look to the my front. There sat on the wall the blonde boy I was all to familiar with. He was staring at the stars so his back was faced towards me.

"Beautiful view isn't it Prince Ranboo," he says as he turns his head around. I looked at him shocked but instead of saying something like how did you know I was here or where have you been. "indeed it is," I agrte with him.

He gives me a slight smile,then I noticed a tear dropping down his face. What happened!? Who hurt him, oh will make them suffer. "oh mind my manners," he says, the blonde then gets up and makes his way to me, stooping right in front of my face

"I am Thomas Mincraft, but you can just call m Tommy," he states while grabbing and shaking my hand "oh I know," I say. He starts laughing and let's go. "mmm I wonder who you are?" he says in a sarcastic voice while racing around with a confused facial expression.

We start joking around. God u can already tell I love this boy. He sits back own on the concrete wall and pats the side next to him meaning for me to come sit next to him. I came and sat next to him, making out legs touch. I will say me and his face are Both shade of bright pink.

I look at up at the stairs and in their shining glory all I could think about how I was star gazing with my soulmate. When looking at the glimmering stars I feel some weight on my shoulder I look to see what it could be there on my shoulder lay a head of which belong to Tommy, my Tommy.

I smile at the sight and kiss him on the forehead. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I put my had on his and close my eyelids.

But why was he crying? Never mind it I will talk to hi tomorrow.