Smiley Man

Tommy's pov:

"wait," I looked over to see an all to familiar man with the most intimidating voice. Everyone was confused and to be honest I was to but I wasn't going to question it. Suddenly he teleports us all the way back to somewhere I am not to familiar with.

"Dream!" I yelled in excitement. I ran up to give my brother a hug. Yup thats right i am not just a family of 4 were a family of 6! Yes I also have a sister drista who's only 2 years older than me.

"long time no see," he said pulling me into a hug. I smile while melting into his touch  God have I missed him "so dad tells me you've been getting into some trouble with the royals," he says still wrapping his arms around me.

I was shocked  they didn't tell him that Ranboo is my soulmate. Wait it's probably a good idea that they didn't tell him cause would've killed Ranboo righ there and then.

I nod slightly" Sooo, what kind of trouble?" he asks in a worried voice     " promise you won't be mad." I say while having to look up to make eye contact with him. " depends.. "he trails off.

Before he could say anything I take one of my arms off his embrace and basically shoved my hand into his face. His smiled dropped and turned into a frown  oh no

Dream then takes his arms off my body causing me to shiver  God its cold  he grabs my hand and inspects it like it just murdered everyone he knew.

"who? Why? How? Why do the royals care? When? Your too young, I can't let anything bad happen to you!" dream started frantically.

After he finally calmed down "who is your soulmate?" Clay says in a calm yet scary voice causing shivers to spread through my spine "umm-  I-  well-  you see-,"  I said in stress "spit. It. Out" I sighed as I looked him in his green eyes which was more enraged then before "Prince Ranboo,"

Dream gasps he turns around and starts rummaging through the doors of I am assuming his house. I look around to observe my surroundings and notice that it's night  oh my God I am so tired and cold  I murmered while shivering.

Dream turns around and seems to notice the state I am in. He runs upstairs and comes back down with a green hoddie similar to the one his body is wearing right now.

He hands me the hoddie which I gladly except and put on. Suddenly I fell my eyes start to droop. Clay comes closer to me, picks me up and puts me on his bed I think. That's when it all went blurry.

"clay, Wilbur, techno and drista come play with your brother right now!"
"but mom he doesn't even know how to play!" my sister drista complains everyone else silently agreeing with what the brown haired girl stated. At this time I was 8, drista was 10, dream was 14, Wilbur was 15 and techno was 17.
"then find something he does know how to play," the women said while holding little me in her arms. "swors swors," little me says making grubby fingers at techno blade and dreams swords. "fine we will play swords," techno says giggling. Wilbur picks me up and calls me a gremlin.

That was when everyone was happy. But nothing ver last forever.

I was 10 at the time. When I walked in on my mother commuting out a red liquid and all my family members surrounding her. "mummy, mummy what's wrong?" I question "nothing honey don't worry about it," my mother says smilling "mkay, anyway do you want to play swords with me guys?" I ask while hiding out a bunch of swords. At that moment everyone but my mother looked angry. "no!" techno and drista screamed "oh fuck off," my dad comments "go away to my and stop being so clingy!" Wilbur says shutting the door behind him I sit in the garden playing with the bright green grass. Tears streaming down my newly upset face "what did I do?" I question to myself

It only got worse from there.

"hey drista wanna play a game with me," my 13 year old self asks the fifteenth year old she just looks at me and walk away that's what they all do. Except for mum but shes been doing badly, sometimes mum even wakes up to talk with me!

I was too young to understand

" today we gather here in memory of a loving wife, mother, daughter and villager," the priest says as some people burry my mother's coffin. Everyone was crying including me of course. At this course I was only fourteen.

No one really ever talked to me until that incident

It was a month after my mother's death and I was just playing in the garden alone like always but something didn't feel right, something was wrong. Suddenly someone lunged towards. A sharp sting in my chest I looked down to see blood dripping down my newly brought shirt. I screamed in pain and fright. The first person to arrive at the scene was our maid at the time. She screamed loder than I did. She managed to call an ambulance, soon after called my father *ring* *ring* nothing. Now Wilbur *ring* *ring* nothing. Maybe techno
*ring* *ring* nothing. Let's try dream she says. *ring* *ring* nothing. "oh God," she mumbles to herself. Now drista *ring* *ring* "hello I hera a voice say from the phone," I sighed of relief. "Oh God drista, something terrible has happened to Tommy!" She says inbetween sobs. "what happened! Also is that sirens, marry what's going on."  the ambulance people run over to me lying on marrys lap. Marry had already told drista what happened by now. Drista then says everyone is on they're way. The ambulance people put a gas mask on my face to help me breath better and are loading me into the car. "Where is he!" I hear Wilbur scream "I look over a their direction and every single one of them is panting. That's when dream makes eye contact with me. Everyone runs to my aid and they all vowl to never let anything bad happen to me again. I fall asleep.