Gone

Ranboo's pov:

I know I haven't been able to spend alot of time with Tommy since we got married but it's only because I am trying to protect him from the millions and millions of hate that he is going to go through. So I have to answer many questions about him and hope for the best. Today I woke up knowing I had to go super early.

My eyes fell on the blonde boy with Atlantic blue eyes who slept in front of me. God I love him, i can't believe he's mine I think to myself, I couldn't pull my gaze off the boy. He just looked so peaceful. I put on my purple and black wool suit. The wool was supposed to keep me warm but since it was very cold, I still put on an extra shirt under my suit.

I walk through my closet which wasn't very big in my opinion but Tommy says it was bigger than his room, it hurt my heart that Tommy lived such a traumatizing life and he's such an angel, he has a golden heart but he was also very shy when it comes to other people. Sometimes he would hide behind me if someone came to visit.

I really do wish we could spend more time together since it's our honeymoon but I will spend more time with him when I am done with all the press meetings, they were boring as hell so most of the time I just daydreamed about what Tommy was doing.

I walk out of the bedroom on the points of my toes, ruining my shoes but I didn't care since Tommy looked so cute when he slept. His body lay on me before I got out, now he spread his arms and legs all over the sheets. I was really hungry and was planning ordering breakfast for the younger boy.

I quickly went to go wake up my sleeping beauty before breakfast came. I got on the messy bed that held my true love and gave him a kiss on the head "angel, it's time to wake up," I say giving him another kiss on the forehead. The reason I didn't kiss him on the lips because you need someone's consent to kiss them on their lips so it's respectful, just because I am his husband doesn't mean I get to do stuff without his consent.

He opened his eyes so cutely that it made my heart tug, "morning," he softly whispers "morning love, how did you sleep?" I questioned him while giving him a pech on the lips which he agreed to. "I have got some breakfast for you, strawberry," I sat the last word teasingly causing him to transform his face into a tomato. He gets up and takes my hand to where the breakfast should be.

We arrive, to the sausages, eggs and bacon which wasn't alot for me but Tommy says that it's one of the biggest meals he had ever put into his mouth. The bacon was really crispy and tasteful. "do you know that when they kill the pigs to get the bacon the workers actually put the make the animal sleepy in the slaterhouse," I state because I thought that the pigs were awake when I was a young boy but found out when I was 14, and the bacon reminded me of so.

" wait, bacon come from pigs?" Tommy says in utter shock. Oh shit I am gonna have to be the one to break it to him. I looked at his once happy face, his lips pouting. I explained that pigs were bacon and he started crying, I had to hold in my laughter because they would make him mad.

We cuddled and i managed to calm him down. "I have to go okay baby," i say trying to get up "no," my strawberry says holding my down. I laughed at the sudden forceful pull. Of course I was stronger than him, I could've just gotten up with out a struggle but I wasn't going to show to my Tommy that. After our play fighting, he let me go "love you, don't be too long!" Tommy said pointing his finger. "I will be back before you know it," he gives me a kiss which I deepen. We pull apart and I leave.

This time I have to be transported in a limo because the carriage was not safe in the world of press. Press cab be dirt animals, you have to be careful about what information you spill in front of the because they can twist your words for the better or worse, most of the time it's worse. They try get answers out of you when you tell them you don't feel comfortable. The press can be monsters, monsters who don't know when to stop, they don't want to stop.